• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall..appearently smokable?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I was doing research on dopamine receptors namely D3 and 4 and got off topic while browsing, why does the internet claim adderall to be smokable? And if it truely is how? Because as far as I'm concerned it is not unless you rigorously seperate the amphetamine itself from the mixed salts

Funny, I'm jamming out to Jim Groce as we speak. I love the guitar. But the issue with this topic is: pretty much anything composed of matter can be "smoked". Most substances have a certain temperature at which combustion will occur. Some substances are more or less made for this purpose, like Crack Cocaine for instance. You can smoke Cocaine as a salt as well, but the point of combustion means most of the Cocaine will be destroyed and only a small amount will be inhaled as intended.

Every substance is different in terms of how and at what point it will burn. The main takeaway from this thread is such that anything can be burned and inhaled. This is not the first thread inquiring about "smoked/vaporized" pharmaceutical Amphetamines like "Adderall". I'm not gonna take a ton of time to research this, but I can tell you off the top of my head that you will ultimately be more satisfied by just taking it orally. I imagine you will destroy most of the drug through combustion before actually absorbing any, but this is a guess.

Hey buddy, I'm not really sure what you're asking, especially regarding the Pesto? I wasn't aware that there was Pesto in Adderall, neat ;) What are you trying to do exactly?

If you just crush it and smoke it off foil or on a bowl of herb or tobacco for one regular d&l amphetamine isn’t strong enough nor is there enough to get you high and all you really get is pill filler . I did smoke it 2 ways. Crush up a bottle of 30s into a coffee filter and run water over it while mixing the sludge around into a glass. Pour the glass in a skillet and heat it very slow and low till you get it to crystallize and then crack pipe it, also you can freebase it like coke with crack and slowly smoke so the heat doesn’t instantly kill the amp. Pretty much regular amp just isn’t heat resistant or strong enough to straight up smoke you’ll need a massive amount off pills to get enough semi-pure amp to get a smoke high.

Honestly it is a waste of time, Adderall and respiratory organs health.
Only really smokable form of Amphetamine is the HCl salt which is annoying to handle and you are gonna have to make it yourself as nobody sells that.