• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and Weed Combination

MDemA

Greenlighter
I was wondering if you guys think I would like a adderall and weed combo for a rave

So generally I don't like being high, I used to but it just makes me think too much and makes me slow, sometimes I get paranoids and anxious
I enjoy being crossed with alcohol and weed however once the alcohol wears off and i'm just high, I dislike it
I also dislike smoking weed while on MDMA because I feel like it takes away from the effects of MDMA

I heard that combining adderall and weed gives you the focused adderall high and a body high from weed, so it's a really good substitute for rolling ;)
For people who have tried this combo did you guys feel like the weed affects your concentration or does it make your mind wander more opposed to just being on adderall? Do you guys think I would like it if I do not enjoy the head high from weed

Haven't tried Adderall and weed, but have done ecstacy with weed once... I thought I was inside a video game that whole night.. I liked it!! That was back in 1999 though

I was wondering if you guys think I would like a adderall and weed combo for a rave

So generally I don't like being high, I used to but it just makes me think too much and makes me slow, sometimes I get paranoids and anxious
I enjoy being crossed with alcohol and weed however once the alcohol wears off and i'm just high, I dislike it
I also dislike smoking weed while on MDMA because I feel like it takes away from the effects of MDMA

I heard that combining adderall and weed gives you the focused adderall high and a body high from weed, so it's a really good substitute for rolling ;)
For people who have tried this combo did you guys feel like the weed affects your concentration or does it make your mind wander more opposed to just being on adderall? Do you guys think I would like it if I do not enjoy the head high from weed

if you get anxious with cannabis adding in adderall can make it 10 times worse
mid to high doses of addy for people that are anxiety prone IMO is a big no no

IMO for a rave MDMA all the way

Like what kind of video game? a realistic first person one or like a vintage 8bit.....

I was really driving a Z28, and was driving us all home, as the other 3 said there was no way, their 1st ecstacy roll+ weed.... I felt as if I were inside a video game, driving... It was a bad idea, I know... I drove like 35, on the road that is marked for 55... Me being from Florida, I was not used to long, hilly, and curvy roads like they have in SE Ohio... It was not so much fun as I was constantly focusing on road... About an hour we made it to my parents house safely... Will never do it again!!! It did though, feel as if I were in the video game somehow... Had I been in passenger seat, with a sober driver, that would have been a blast!!

I think maybe a racing fame from N.E.S./ Genesis days, or maybe systems soon after

I was only rolling on 1 1/2 E pills, which was light for me, but I was stoned as well... I never smoked weed before that except maybe a couple times