• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amphetamine and Suboxone is an all right combination. I don't particularly care for Adderall though, I find dexedrine XR to be great with Suboxone.

My girlfriend gives me some her her adderall sometimes, and I'm on suboxone. Personally I don't find any problems with this combo.

If you're able to get a buzz off the suboxone, and have a low tolerance to the adderall then you can get a really nice feeling going.

(I'm only on adderall right now, no sub for a bit, but I'm feeling great. It a great euphoric combo if you don't have tolerance.)

Dexedrine and Suboxone is actually my favorite combo at the moment, very functional combo for me and keeps me away from other drugs. You do have to watch what you eat and take precautions if you get backed up, make sure to drink a lot of water.

i have been on this combo for a long time. its ok, but its pretty hard on your Bowel movements. be careful you don't taire your asshole, because suboxone will constipate you, and then adderall will suddenly cause you to shoot a brick out your ass

hahaha its funny cause its true.

all i can say is tramadol (500mg) and adderall (20mg ir) is one of the most chill combos ive ever tried. the synth opiate calms you while adderall focuses you, man if i could go to college everyday like this i'd be going to the University of Utopia!

I am on a suboxone therapy.

2mg-4mg total per day / IV route / 2-3 injections.

I ingested orally 1; 20mg of generic (pink pin-wheel) amphetamine salts (aka Adderall)

I took the drug at 11:30pm. I remember thinking that was a stupid idea, to get jacked up at the time for sleep. To my amazement I actually fell asleep for 1 hour. I took the adderall and 15mins passed and I lay down.

I awake feeling no "upper" feelings. No typical amphetamine side-effects...

I am very experienced in both categories of drugs. It also might be worth noting I did take 3 glasses of wine from like 9pm-10:30pm. Anyways, I had no dry mouth, no euphoria, no jaw oscillations.

All of these happen to me at the 15mg+ amount. I take no dopamine antagonist either.

I only feel slightly more awake than normal...I could easily go back to sleep. The only thing I noticed was an increased heart-rate. I was really aware of my heart beats, but it wasn't tachycardia. It was under 100bpm. Tachycardia is also ALWAYS present.

I doubt its from the alcohol, it had to be the suboxone. Even that theory doesn't make sense to me. Suboxone has nothing to do with DA receptors. Activation of mu receptors can enhance DA, but it can't modulate them downwards, you know?

I read some forums and I seem to be the only one who has reported such. Could I just be that tired? I have been on suboxone for 6months, so its not like the dose it too strong for me.

I like captain hero have found that 2mg IV is plenty of suboxone for like almost 90% of the population. Since all 2mgs enter than brain, its like Im actually taking 4mg+ sub lingual. (sublingual has like a 40-50% BIOA)

Just to say this and Im done.

I don't think people realize how potent buprenorphine is. Especially when its injected into the veins. I think the dosage ceiling starts at 8-12mg and not 32mg. I have found that injecting (suboxone) more than 4mg doesn't nothing more than 1 or 2mg. I understand that might have something to do with the naloxone, as I have never injected pure buprenorphine. I honestly think the naloxone does nothing except slow the buprenorphine from binding to the receptors for 10mins or less.

It just amazing how stupid people are with this idea of naloxone causing the mu-antagonist properties of Suboxone...

Okay thanks all..

Suboxone will definitely cancel out alot of the annoying side effects of Adderall, at least for me. If you have a high tolerance to Adderall I could easily see you falling asleep after taking 20mgs, I actually like Adderall better with Suboxone than without it.

To me, as far as Suboxone goes, there is the amount that will keep you out of withdrawal and there is the dosage that will keep away cravings for your opiate of choice. I really thought I was done with opiates for good when I got on Subs but I notice when my Sub dose dips too low I start craving H like crazy.

I've done Coke on Suboxone and it worked pretty well. They're both dopamine right?

Suboxone on end of 38mg adderall? (no longer on SMT)

Ok so I been off SMT since oct. I've taken a few opies here n there nvr ovr 30mg n find my tolerance has lowered significantly. I'm tolerant to addy and find the c/d starts early n can be quite harsh. I have approx 5-6mg suboxone. Wondering if it will mix well and/or if anyone thinks I'll catch a buzz n if so wut dose Wuld b good? I was on 2mg-.25mg a day from feb-oct.

Suboxone is still an opiate and is therefore and CNS (Central Nervous System) depressant. Adderall is a CNS stimulant. This being the case, buperenorphine and other opiates do have a tendency to diminish the effects of any stimulant including but not limited to adderall. Tolerance and diet both have huge implications in this. As well as sleep patterns etc. I think the main question that needs ti be answered is, "Will the opiate blocker 'naloxone' that is present in suboxone block the euphoric effects of adderall?" The simple answer to this is "NO". Naloxone is a partial opioid agonist, meaning it occupies the part of your brain that opiates primarily cause to fire in abnormally high levels. This is why suboxone, although primarily an opiate, does not get the user high, but instead nixes the standard withdrawal symptoms most heavy opiate users feel 12 to 24 hours in to remission. Adderall's primary mechanism of action is norepenipherine. The firing of this neurotransmitter causes periphery effects such as excess dopamine in the brain.. enter: euphoria.

Again- the CNS depressant qualities of bike and other opiates will diminish the effects of adderall in general, thus lowering dopamine release, but with the right tolerance and/or dosage you should still receive all the "goodness" that adderall brings to the table.

Jamedog, why the fuck sis you bump this old ass thread. Such a fail... And everything in your post is complete bullshit. First of amphetamines increase the euphoria of opiates, they both release dopamine and serotonin to a certain extent and the release of dopamine synergizes to create an awesome effect. Secondly, naloxone is an antagonist, not a agonist lmao, so fae from the truth. Thirdly, the buprenorphine has a stronger binding affinity than naloxone so basically the naloxone doesn't do shit in suboxone. People that are opiate naive can get very very high from suboxone. The reason the pharm companies put naloxone in the pills is so that the company can charge more money for the pills as nalxone is expensive. They played this off by saying naloxone will send a user who injects suboxone into withdrawal which is also a lie . I have shot suboxone multiple times and never been in withdrawals from doing so, the experience was also most pleasant.

Also amphetamine aka addys main effects come from dopamine lolol, not norepinephrine. Like I said, opiates release dopamine in the cns and so does amphetamine so essentially a user who combines the two will experience more euphoria than someone who uses alone.

Inb4closed

I'm scripted vyvanse and subutex

Last edited:
Closed. This is simply too old. The prime function of BDD is to answer questions, and that has already been done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.