• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and coke tolerance??

OffTheMFrails

Greenlighter
I have been taking a adderall xr 25mg everyday for the last 3 days..not much to feel. I had or have a tolerance to amphetamines since i was kinda a heavy meth user, i have not used meth in a weekish and i’m sure my tolerance has cleared or at least lowered but when i take the adderall(orally) i feel very little to nothing. as well with my cocaine, i know the cocaine is solid because others have used the same batch. so i just have a few questions searching online cannot help me with.

1. Do i possibly still have a high tolerance from my recent meth use?
2. Is doubling my adderall dose “okay” since i am not experiencing anything off the one?
3. Is my tolerance to cocaine a bit messed up due to my adderall use?
(i presume not since it is cocaine and not an amphetamine)

but what do i know i have 3 brain cells :)

cross tolerance dude. i've taken half a gram of adderall after an 8 day crack bender, not feeling near where i used to get with 120. "okay" depends on your prior exp, aswell if you have an opiate/benzo lying around incase you need to lower your bpm if youre unsure how you'll physically react, but i think it should be okay 25 isn't much, are you crushing the XR? try that and putting the powder under your tongue.

also, it is rather your amp tolerance fucked up due to cocaine is my thinking, however it is fact, taking any amphetamine reduces the effects of cocaine for up to 7 days no matter the amount used.

Reactions: CFC
also, it is rather your amp tolerance fucked up due to cocaine is my thinking, however it is fact, taking any amphetamine reduces the effects of cocaine for up to 7 days no matter the amount used.
This is the worst news I’ve had all week. I was looking forward to shooting a gram of fishscale tomorrow but i’ve taking dexy for ADHD for ages - not sure i can go clear for a week just to ring that bell

This is the worst news I’ve had all week. I was looking forward to shooting a gram of fishscale tomorrow but i’ve taking dexy for ADHD for ages - not sure i can go clear for a week just to ring that bell
fear not. i was eating up to half grams of amphetamines all of last month till the last few days, my 'crack' or smoking coke as i refer to it because thats really all it is fuck this stigma of crack anyways, got me promptly high, just not as much of a bang, but if you're banging scale, you'll be fine below is half my stash that i went through so i think you'll be just fine, just don't triple up or anything because its not worth the added risk friend :)

Attachments

• IMG_0496[1].JPG
    IMG_0496[1].JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 5
on a side note, i didn't realize my keyboard is covered in blood because appearently there's glass in my middle finger, stay safe

fear not. i was eating up to half grams of amphetamines all of last month till the last few days, my 'crack' or smoking coke as i refer to it because thats really all it is fuck this stigma of crack anyways, got me promptly high, just not as much of a bang, but if you're banging scale, you'll be fine below is half my stash that i went through so i think you'll be just fine, just don't triple up or anything because its not worth the added risk friend :)
Thanks man - i’ll go for medium range derangement on the first hit and see how it goes

Lol crikey guys, moderation please ;) ALL stimulants create cross-tolerance, as said above. Even regular caffeine use will dull the effect of amps, coke, RCs, meth etc to some degree.

The best way to ensure you aren't just pissing your hard-won illegally bought drugs down the toilet is to use them sparingly and to take breaks between your sessions. Don't take more and PLEASE don't start IV'ing stuff in order to get a high, just take another week off. Love your bodies and be kinder to them my friends ❤

Lol crikey guys, moderation please ;) ALL stimulants create cross-tolerance, as said above. Even regular caffeine use will dull the effect of amps, coke, RCs, meth etc to some degree.

The best way to ensure you aren't just pissing your hard-won illegally bought drugs down the toilet is to use them sparingly and to take breaks between your sessions. Don't take more and PLEASE don't start IV'ing stuff in order to get a high, just take another week off. Love your bodies and be kinder to them my friends ❤
this is sound advice, i don't bang substances that often so we good, i have however been considering my first self administered IM shot, you know i read an article that because of fear of nerves/blood vessels a user is 10x more likely to shoot in a vein their first time rather than a muscle which would be the 'safer' route i quote safer because shooting anything isn't exactly safe even in the best conditions unless done in a medical setting, but people are suffering more and more even in hospitals because of this fear of using opiates which is ludicrous

hey cfc, are you ever gonna mod me for bdd because soon enough i'll slay another mod to open a spot for myself =p

What goes up must come down...what matters is when and where along the road you catch yourself and get started with recovery. Feel free to post in MH or affiliated sub-forums please.

Smoking freebase cocaine gets a better name than crack doesn't it? I knew a couple guys who shot it and after banging coke they don't do anything else with coke. In a 3/4 house. Think halfway house with more freedom.

I recall coke just making me agitated the last time after the first few lines over an hour I had it and it was fire. Fish scale or whatever the cool kids call it. Like it was ok for the first hour before it just made me edgy. I was taking 4-FA at the same time so compared to that it wasn't really working.

As for adderall the last time I took it was intense, I bombed it or parachuted it I think the slang goes, crushed it up and wrapped it in a tiny piece of toilet paper (who said to swallow that?!) and it hit me as strong as like MDMA but tweaking vs. rolling was the obvious difference. Maybe not as strong as a strong dose of MDMA actually. However tolerance built instantly and I couldn't get off redosing the next day.

1. Do i possibly still have a high tolerance from my recent meth use?
2. Is doubling my adderall dose “okay” since i am not experiencing anything off the one?
3. Is my tolerance to cocaine a bit messed up due to my adderall use?
(i presume not since it is cocaine and not an amphetamine)

but what do i know i have 3 brain cells :)
You have a lot more than 3 brain cells buddy don't denigrate yourself based on what chemicals you are inclined to use or not sure why you are exactly.

Also yes you have a tolerance and if you double the adderall dose expect a rougher time once it wears off.

PLEASE don't start IV'ing stuff in order to get a high,

I don't IV to get a high. I IV to get a rush like a freight train going through my head - and because I have some weird needle fetish that I don't understand. But I do appreciate the kind and sensible thought behind your HR post. Thanks.

So I IV'D either coke or meth with virtually every heroin shot i took for the better part of 10 years. Fortunately that stage of my life is behind me, a year of abstaining and I smoked some coke, even after a year i cant get anything like what a hit should be, let alone a bell ringer. Its like my receptors and chemical production are just burnt. Which is just as well, all the more reason to skip the whole hassle.

I GOT NOTHING. So disappointed. Had 2 samplers of supposedly A+ coke. Shot a point of one and then two points of the other and nothing but a racy heartbeat. Fucking annoying that now I don't know whether it was cross-tolerance with the dex-A blocking the freight train or there were just no trains in the bags. I think that is the end of coke for me since I can't give up my daily dex-A or I'd never get any real work done thanks to ADHD.

Sadly no meth in the mail today so the chance of getting properly high now zero and in an hour I'm just going to be a grumpy shit hanging out....For the moment though I am slightly more cheerful than before I took the shots but it won't last!

I GOT NOTHING. So disappointed. Had 2 samplers of supposedly A+ coke. Shot a point of one and then two points of the other and nothing but a racy heartbeat. Fucking annoying that now I don't know whether it was cross-tolerance with the dex-A blocking the freight train or there were just no trains in the bags. I think that is the end of coke for me since I can't give up my daily dex-A or I'd never get any real work done thanks to ADHD.

Sadly no meth in the mail today so the chance of getting properly high now zero and in an hour I'm just going to be a grumpy shit hanging out....For the moment though I am slightly more cheerful than before I took the shots but it won't last!
impossible. i've used up to grams of adderall almost every day if not every few days and somtimes on several day binges, and still got hella high from my rock, i told you to test it via another route first, when will folks learn to always test their product in the least harmful way possible before going for it, hell i take a test hit of each batch i cook to make sure i cooked it properly, and make sure its as strong as i could get it (usually my rocks that i buy are 75-85% purity so my rock quality is as you can imagine, amazing i've only ever fucked up two cooks which still piss me off to this day, shits like an art i can't even have anyone else in the room when i cook my shit up i straight up kick everyone out till i'm done and turn off all noise) fuck this just gave me cravings which i've been eating amps for all day fuck.