• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall and Benzedrex in the same day?

Tyasya64

Greenlighter
This morning (9am) i took 20mg of Adderall, and tonight (8-9pm) I want to take 250mg of Benzedrex and stay up all night watching some anime or something. Im asking if there would be any interaction between the 2? Like any unwanted side effects?

Just go to sleep if you already are used to Adderall 20 I wouldn't even bother you'll just feel more nausous more sketchy your heart will beat faster more sweaty.

I took benedrex on Adderall and all I remember is horrible taste horrible smell no real increase in euphoria more Shakey and no money

I have a pretty extensive amphetamine history and can probably answer this but I have a couple of questions. What is your adderall tolerance like/how long did the 20mg last? Have you used benedrex previously? I have used both in the same day only once (I have only used benedrex once actually), but your adderall tolerance is important to consider due to the comedown anxiety and the general compound of two stimulants. There should be zero interactions really, but you may feel like absolute shit once the benedrex wears off.

To answer your question is general terms, the worse that will probably happen physically is vasoconstriction and elevated heart rate, which may lead to some cold hands and feet along with higher blood pressure. The worse thing that I can actually think of happening is you're not mentally prepared for a comedown like that and your anxiety will skyrocket once the benedrex wears off.

Last edited:
Yes, prolonging your time spent awake will only make the inevitable comedown much worse. Also, moving from a full-fledged CNS stimulant like Dextroamphetamine to a paltry substance lik Propylhexedrine is simply going to put more strain on your heart, produce more anxiety and not satisfy you in remotely the same way. I would really skip the latter and focus on sleep.

If you're really planning to take adderall or benzedrex just to stay up all night and warch anime, ur wasting it... plus its not worth the comedown. Save those meds for a time when u have to do a big amount of work and just drink coffee instead

Regardless of whether you're taking significant doses (>10mg a day) of amphetamines for recreational, medicinal, or utilitarian purposes, trying to stay up all night on them is one of the worst things you can do regarding taking amphetamines, next to not eating frequently enough. That's when the serious psychological and physical side effects come into play, and being too tired to function the next day can lead to users taking more and more amps to stay awake, and before you know it, you're dealing with serious anxiety and physical exhaustion, or paranoia/hallucinations in extreme cases.

Don't be stupid when taking amphetamines: eat a nutritious meal regularly, drink a good amount of water, take some vitamins, and get your ass to sleep. All that dopamine released while on amphetamines needs a good sleep cycle to replenish.

Last edited:
Yeah since i have no tolerance to either ive just saved the benzedrex for a rainy day. I really dont need a high ass blood pressure at my young(ish) age. Thanks for all yalls answers

Not a problem, kudos for asking about drug-related concerns before actually taking said drugs. Keep up with your thinking critically about drugs in the future, amphetamine is nothing to fuck with and a lot of people run into problems with addiction with doses like that.

Last edited:
I took a Benzedrex today and I'm still pretty tweeked 12hrs later. I couldn't image taking adderall on top of that, would be terrible IMO.