• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

adderall/amphetamine and 6-APB combination

boogi12

Greenlighter
has anyone tried combining amphetamine with 6-apb? how was your roll, and how did the amphetamine affect the roll?

I've combined 4-MMC with 6-APB. Spent a few hours rolling around on the couch with headphones in.

I have combined amphetamine with MDMA and with 4-MMC. I would think combining 6-APB with amphetamine should feel nice. Combining other amphetamines with MDMA causes worse damage than MDMA alone so this may be a factor with 6-APB.

30mg adderall with 300-500mg oral 4-MMC gave me serious chest pains. I was popping aspirin and praying not have a serious cardiac event.

I would say be careful but MDMA really isnt a full on party drug without the amphetamines added in? I use a small amount like 20mg per 125mg of MDMA but?

I find 6-APB to be stimulating so? Try combining 5-APB 40mg with 6-APB 60mg and WOW!!!

I would say be careful but MDMA really isnt a full on party drug without the amphetamines added in? I use a small amount like 20mg per 125mg of MDMA but?

I find 6-APB to be stimulating so? Try combining 5-APB 40mg with 6-APB 60mg and WOW!!!
I once did a whole gram of 5-APB and a whole gram of 5-MAPB (combined) in 24 hours. I was high but not like you'd think. I was on an SSRI and took a couple weeks off to try and roll. Two weeks wasn't enough.

I didn't like 5-APB with 6-APB all that much, 6-APB was better alone imo. I wouldn't add amphetamine either tbh, it's a very cardiotoxic drug already...