• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall 30mg

Davemp88

Bluelighter
Hello! Haven’t been on in a while, but if any of you are like me you when you get a generic medication filled you want the strongest one or in politically correct pharmaceutical terms “the ones with the least personal side effects”. Anyway, I’ve been prescribed Adderall IR 30mg for a while ago and had always got the Teva generics because they were the best....available. That was until I happened a small mom and pop pharmacy in my area that carried the Sandoz brand...and the hype is TRUE. Yes, they come on a little more gradually than the Teva’s, which in my opinion I prefer because the Teva’s tend to make me clench my jaw. They also feel like more of a sustained, calmer, cleaner focus, as oppose to the more up and down of Teva. This all being said, if you can’t find Sandoz brand generic or your pharmacy won’t order it, Teva still works great. Just thought I’d share this comparison in case it helps anyone in the future as I know I, myself have referred to dozens if not hundreds of these forum posts to know the best out there.
Take Care Everyone,
D.

Interesting, I have also found the better quality medications from my ma & pa pharmacy as well! Especially the benzos.

Mine are the 30 my ER so I either chew up the little beads after I pour the capsule into my mouth and ingest them, or if I need an extra boost, I grind it to a fine powder in my mortar and pestle and insufflate up the schnozzzle! What's your best technique?