• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adderall 30mg XR shelf life.

jjeez

Bluelighter
Long story short, my dr and 8 worked together to adjust my adderall for several reasons. A concern was interactions.
I went down to 10mg in the am, then after a few months, 10mg twice a day, morning and afternoon.
A month in that just was not helping me.
I had a months worth of 30mg xr that was left over, was between 6 months and a yr old.
I started taking one daily and felt like my old self again. I reported this back to the dr and he put me back on the 30mg X-ray again.
Now half way through most days, I get a nervous or anxious stomach, a little light headed and sweat like a pig.
Let’s for an hour to 3.
Were the left over 30 mg Xr pills just losing effectiveness? I am assuming that I’ll adjust to these over time.

thoughts?

I appreciate everyone’s knowledge and experience, it’s so much greater than mine.

Amphetamine pills would be expected to be good for many years. Those are all typical effects of amphetamine... it's possible that you are noticing tolerance development from the higher dose

Amphetamine pills would be expected to be good for many years. Those are all typical effects of amphetamine... it's possible that you are noticing tolerance development from the higher dose
Thank you for the reply and information, I hope it goes back to the way it was before the changes, it made functioning possible.

my sister had this fucking massive bottle of 300+ adderall XR's. Probably like 5-6 years old. Every once in awhile I'd ask for some and she'd give a handful.

never lost its potency IMO

I can't remember how she accumulated so much. She's not a druggy so I guess she would only take as needed and was also over prescribed.

my sister had this fucking massive bottle of 300+ adderall XR's. Probably like 5-6 years old. Every once in awhile I'd ask for some and she'd give a handful.

never lost its potency IMO

I can't remember how she accumulated so much. She's not a druggy so I guess she would only take as needed and was also over prescribed.
Interesting, my body seems to act differently than many when it comes to meds.
Unfortunately, I have very high tolerance to pin meds, especially.
Adderall seems to have worked for me for a very long time, I’m hoping the effects go back to how they were before all this mess

Interesting, my body seems to act differently than many when it comes to meds.
Unfortunately, I have very high tolerance to pin meds, especially.
Adderall seems to have worked for me for a very long time, I’m hoping the effects go back to how they were before all this mess
Adderall tolerance definitely builds quickly. I only do it for 3-4 days before I stop and wait 2 weeks for tolerance to reset. I don't like adderall after about 3-4 days of use unless I REALLY need it for productivity.

pin meds? you mean pain meds?

Adderall tolerance definitely builds quickly. I only do it for 3-4 days before I stop and wait 2 weeks for tolerance to reset. I don't like adderall after about 3-4 days of use unless I REALLY need it for productivity.

pin meds? you mean pain meds?
Pin heads and pin meds 😁