• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Adderal (dextroamphetamine) and MDxx

Ten

Bluelighter
I have read a few other threads discussing this, yet yielded very different responses, maybe my friend's particular situation will be more helpful.

Someone is going to a festival next weekend and has some MDxx and shrooms. He says MDxx because it is a synthetic version of MDMA, but he has taken it many times and has far determined it to be safe. The problem is, it's almost a little too clean, meaning it's vastly more effective in a chill house setting as opposed to dancing and whatnot. In the past, too much movement has even lessened the effects, though it's the only source someone trusts for it. He has 5 small caps of MDxx as well as about 1.5g capped potent shrooms for towards the end of the festival (no worries, dosage may seem high yet this will be over a 7-8 hour period). He wants to possibly throw in some 20mg Adderal XR (dextroamphetamine) to keep him nicely energized for the beginning of the festival, to make it almost feel like what pressed pills once felt like. Should he take it a little before? Mix it into his MDxx so he can get a small dose throughout?

Note: He is not prescribed Adderal so only takes it on occasion, and when he does it has very much a speedy and mildly euphoric effect.

Any thoughts on how he should go about this? Backing up info with physiological or scientific reasoning would be great! But personal experience is just fine :)

Last edited:
Does he know what MDxx specifically will he be taking? at any rate, stim combinations are very dangerous and adderall is also 15% levoamphetamine which will compound the adrenergic effects of his MDxx potentially to dangerous levels. Neurotoxicity will also be compounded by this combo, I think he should avoid it.

If he feels he absolutely must and there's no way he gives it up, he should not take more than 10mg.

Adrengic meaning heart-rate?

And I'll ask him about which specific MDxx analog it is