• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderal 20mg XR

Berserkgungnir

Greenlighter
Hello everyone quick question. If I take 20mg adderal XR on 9am Saturday. It will be out of my system by 2pm on Monday right? I was reading half life is 9 to 13 hours and it takes 2 to 4 days to get out of system and up to a week with chronic use. I weigh 160 pounds 27 year old Male and a fast metabolism. I drink regularly 1 gallon of water daily at least because I work outside and need he hydrated and also for health reasons. Thanks for the help!

You could crush it to make it ir but the staying in body part, no one can tell everyone is different

Hello everyone quick question. If I take 20mg adderal XR on 9am Saturday. It will be out of my system by 2pm on Monday right? I was reading half life is 9 to 13 hours and it takes 2 to 4 days to get out of system and up to a week with chronic use. I weigh 160 pounds 27 year old Male and a fast metabolism. I drink regularly 1 gallon of water daily at least because I work outside and need he hydrated and also for health reasons. Thanks for the help!

I doubt it would be out by monday...dont risk it of you have to take a drug test for probation or something.