• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ADD & Amphetamines & How much do you use?

Amphetamines to me have to be treated with the same respect as MDMA , they both give a very similar magic phase that will die out very quickly...I'll lose the magic st the 3rd redose or by doing even bi daily shit really is too good to be true. When used properly and at breaks it's one of the best feelings

Amphetamines to me have to be treated with the same respect as MDMA , they both give a very similar magic phase that will die out very quickly...I'll lose the magic st the 3rd redose or by doing even bi daily shit really is too good to be true. When used properly and at breaks it's one of the best feelings
I don't even bother re-dosing. With amphetamines nowadays, I only expect to 4 good euphoric hours out of it, then I'm left with unwanted stimulation. Then feel like ass for 2-3 days. That was my experience with a low-dose after a 2 month break. 4 hours for 2-3 days suffering? It was like a big "fuck you" from amphetamines. Not even worth it anymore.

Last edited:
7 or 8 thirties.
that's just me though and i tend to go way overboard with things.

strictly for a.d.d. maybe 80mgs???
i like meth though so whatever.

What's funny about paradoxical effects most adhd diagnosed people I know get sleepy from therapeutic doses of amphetamine.

15-20mg in the morning can make me sleepy all day, I hate it. It's weird though, because that's the only time I can organize things like a meth head, I mean SUPER precisely. And it's also the only time I ever sit completely still. I could definitely use it as a sleep aid. 30mg is nice though, euphoric and speedy but not too much, best productivity dose there is for me, and it's not high enough to fuck with my sleep too much.

I'm ADD and I take two 30 mgs a day.
It does its job and helps me focus but I do get an initial high or euphoria from the first 30 mgs.
The second 30 mgs basically just keep my focus and keep me awake.

Amps are tricky tricky. Especially after long term use/abuse.. So this is how I get the best result from my perscribed 40mg addy XR, 10mg Valium, 1mg kpin; daily... First thing in the AM: pop first 20xr, hour later take all 10mg Val. Noon; 2nd 20xr, and then I take my kpin when I get home from work around 6...