• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

ADD/ADHD pills that increases libido?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbroz

Greenlighter
Sup.
I've got ADHD, my worst issue is temper. (not really hyper anymore). And focus issues sometimes.

I tried Ritalin but even if that gets me focused, gets me out to walk, it really makes me agitated after a couple hrs. I just tested that last week, and got a new appt with my psych in a couple days.

THING IS.
I need something that'll get me in the mood. Don't get me wrong, I'm a mid 20s male, and there's nothing wrong with my libido at all. BUT, here's the dildo.
I am one of those people whom get Suuuuper horny when I smoke hashish, and I recently ran out lol. I won't be able to get my hands on any for bout two weeks and a half.

And I need that feeling lol. I won't be able to see my girlfriend again for a month, and it makes me sexually frustrated to be honest. =D

I was looking into Adderall as someone says it increases libido, but here's the catch; It also shrinks your gun. I am quite proud of my massive schlong and I do Not under any circumstances want another reason to be depressed. :|

Is there any ADD/ADHD medicine that will get you instantly in THE MOOD, like, you MUST fap? I don't know, that's the best experience/high for me, and I might aim high as hashish really skyrockets my libido through the roof and I'll plow my GF mercilessly while I'm high sooo.. I obviously don't expect anything similar to that.

But what's the closest thing lol?

PS!!
I really Need the Best option to cope with my anger, I've been able to kind of manage it on my own by cooling myself down, but I easily lose focus at work.
Ritalin gets me focused for a few hrs but it makes me rage at the slightest thing.. And the crash makes me very depressed..

I need the meds for normal use mon - fri. But SAT - SUN, you know how they go in, and I want to feel that I realllyyy want to fap.

At least for the next... 30 days. :\

Thanks guys!
Have a nice day.
(ps2: I'm not trolling by my post but I'm a bit drunk writing this, but I'm running out of time due appointment).

There's so many red flags here I don't even know where to begin.

any kind of amphetamine can affect you either way. Either extremely horny rock hard erection, or non-interested cooked pasta noodle. Time and place play a big role.

LOL! WOW! That was TMI. And was the dildo a freudian slip? Lol
But if hashish makes you horny, why not just try getting some weed?
If you're regularly taking amps for adhd, they might not work that well when you want to get horny because they are already in your system and it won't be as intense.
But yeah, amps are great for sex, but it does shrink your willie sometimes. only when its soft i've noticed.

This isn't appropriate in any way shape or form, we are a harm reduction site.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.