• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Trigger Warning Adam Zivo: Astonishing amounts of government-supplied opioids found for sale on Reddit

Landrew

Bluelighter
Online drug traffickers are 'loving' Canadian safer supply

Adam Zivo
Published Oct 21, 2023

Although open drug trafficking is forbidden on Reddit, writer Adam Zivo found no shortage of hydromorphone pills for sale, many if not most of which appeared to have been diverted from Canadian "safer supply" drug programs. PHOTO BY ADAM ZIVO / REDDIT

Read!? more...

if the article and esp the reddit screenshots in it alone aint sus enough,

when the author shared it on twitter he was careful to note you cant buy drugs on reddit any more.

oh heres where he explains it- :poop:

- yeah so he doxxed the one 'dealer' he couldn't stop while taking credit for stopping this.. o_O

Last edited:
five more hours till my reddit ban expires and i can go tell them what happened!

mod guy shows up on twitter with a drug dealery looking profile, and there is sus stuff on his sub posted today.

sus stuff on his sub, this account is 3 years old and decides to make its 3rd post in 3 years like this,

OPs comment is particularly 'dealerly'
53278525921_9d84e233d6_b.jpg

ok this is a pretty good little psyop for a grifter, im impressed.

People wanna get drugs and do drugs. Get over it. Better to have a safe supply of hydromorphone in measured doses than some unknown amount of fentanyl 🙄 if anything the government there should take an even greater role in regulating (not prohibiting) the recreational market to ensure that things like age restrictions, quality control standards etc are followed, that would probably be beyond the pale for dudes like this though. Regardless, the idea of using hydromorphone in this way has always seemed like an admirable effort on the government’s part…but I guess this is another example of the oppressive, tyrannical maple leaf dictatorship that…gives people all the drugs they want..? 🤔

Just because they are advertised as being for sale on reddit doesn't mean they are actually available for purchase. Alot of those reddit posters are scammers. They'll take your money but good luck getting something in return.

this guy needs his own thread here but needs some time to do it justice.

Here he uses his credentials to advertise Adam's fraudelent 'drug bust' while adding his own fraud.

His claim Peer reviewed research established that 19/21 recipients of PSAD “diverted” prescriptions (see study 14 in Results) is 100% fraudelent as he presents the study as searching for a diversion rate when it in fact specifically recrutied diverters to study diversion. When he says "see study 14" he means see only the fraudulent representation of it in his own study.

2.1. Eligibility and recruitment [...]We aimed to recruit participants who either accessed diverted POs or those who sold or exchanged them.

btw I still think some of the involved reddit accounts are more than useful idiots to Zivo, this is likely a psyop with sock puppets ect.

Oh the shock. Junkies selling drugs they got from doctors lol
That's how I learned to hate bupe in the first place. I often wonder how many young people would be much better if it wasn't for those lowlifes.
And don't start with bs they would end up on H in that case cuz where I am by the time I was teen tide of heroin epidemic from war and post-war years started to lower and most people in the drug world learned to stay away from heroin and surely not spread it among young people, lowlifes with bupe and methadone sold it to whoever to get cash for H. Problem is far more complex than that but we don't have street dealers and many people, including countless heroin addicts (not lowlife scum) think it would have been better if methadone and bupe were never became a thing, let alone bupe given out as it's a fucking candy. So many lives directly destroyed with substitution therapy without even trying the real thing.

What a little choad this dude is. :rolleyes: If recreational drug users are accessing these drugs outside the program, then the principles of safe supply and harm reduction are still being upheld, are they not?

What a little choad this dude is. :rolleyes: If recreational drug users are accessing these drugs outside the program, then the principles of safe supply and harm reduction are still being upheld, are they not?

Unfortunately they can't just say "folks, with what we know now, it wasn't a great idea to turn the screws on all the pain doctors. If the OxyContin taps hadn't been turned off, people would not be dying drug-poisoning deaths at nearly the rate they are now. Any diversion of hydromorphone pills helps us get a little closer back to 2009, and boy would we be thrilled to get back there."

I recall hearing somebody early on in that program addressing that if the hydromorphone got diverted, it would still save lives. In some way, these getting into the drug supply increases the amount of good this program does.

Indeed I was going to make a thread but lost all my fucking d8s after eating half one [speed lol]. Got 7 for 20 I dont like to touch fent on speed cuz Im so dumb [on speed esp.] ive nearly twice killed myself with a fucking mickey - forgeting a mickey is a lot on an emtpy stomach sleep depraved.

The thread was not going to be about dillies on speed, it was trying low dose ~3mg in daytime socially on top of nigtime 8mg 'flaoating with musing on my mat'

Last edited: