• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

actually quitting smoking instead of planning to then fucking it off

Ita getting mental mate... You're not allowed to express an opinion on anything anymire without it being deleted..

Yeah, its one thing to deliberately and blatantly break the BLUE like if I called you a terrible name, doxxed you and threaterned physical violence against you, but saying.... ""people who vape big clouds are douche bags" is hardly the worst crime ever... Especially considering the shit a certain member who hasn't posited in a while used to say...

I mean do they want traffic or not?

Here's an idea.... Just ban every member and let the half dozem or so mods we have (which seem to outweigh posterd by about 2:1) their own little forum where everyone has to agree, none can say anything controversial or argue with anyone else and it can be like a like utopia....

I'm sure that's what the admins actually want rather than an active vibrant forum full of pisd take and humour..

Some rocket scientists are still scratching their h heads at why we get max 5-10 posts per day...

You want to know what ruined BL?

Terribke moderation and ludicrous over censorship....

Inb4 this post is gone before ive even attempted to iron out the typos lol
ban all the moderators I say!

ban all the moderators I say!

The report post function is available to all so please make use of it to highlight and any and all examples of our poor performance and if enough effort and solidarity id shown by the countless members who suffer due to my poor efforts then the admins may take enough notice to remove me and all the other elements that are responsible for ruining this forum.

The report post function is available to all so please make use of it to highlight and any and all examples of our poor performance and if enough effort and solidarity id shown by the countless members who suffer due to my poor efforts then the admins may take enough notice to remove me and all the other elements that are responsible for ruining this forum.

Dont take things to heart so much Stee, hes obviously just kidding....

For the record you're a good moderator IMO, (if MO is worth anything these days :D)

TBH if you're a regular smoker, only smoking 1 cigarette a day would be basically torturing yourself. I'd urge you to go completely cold turkey and just stop. The bad feelings go away, and you'll start to feel much better for not smoking; food will start to taste great etc. I hope it goes well for you chinup.

Helps if you're told, truthfully, you're gonna lose your leg or some shit because of smoking. Because that's what smoking does to you, eventually. Worked for me. Doesn't for others. Once you stop it really doesn't take long to realize how fucking appallingly stupid a nicotine habit is, far worse than crack. Crack doesn't kill fucking thousands a year.

And Apocalypse whatsisname is right. Turn the place over to the mods, who outnumber posters 2;1.

I'm glad I found a better forum. Even more glad the infraction (this is how you kill a forum, wankers) I got for saying 'cunt' on CEP doesn't bother me anymore, because I have no need for stupidly over-moderated, under-used prissy little shite like BL became anymore.

Cold turkey it Chin Up. You beat the rest, now beat the...worst. Tobacco. Uh. Bluelight. Uh.

Just saying. Just trying to help. So fucking ban me.

Helps if you're told, truthfully, you're gonna lose your leg or some shit because of smoking. Because that's what smoking does to you, eventually. Worked for me. Doesn't for others. Once you stop it really doesn't take long to realize how fucking appallingly stupid a nicotine habit is, far worse than crack. Crack doesn't kill fucking thousands a year.

And Apocalypse whatsisname is right. Turn the place over to the mods, who outnumber posters 2;1.

I'm glad I found a better forum. Even more glad the infraction (this is how you kill a forum, wankers) I got for saying 'cunt' on CEP doesn't bother me anymore, because I have no need for stupidly over-moderated, under-used prissy little shite like BL became anymore.

Cold turkey it Chin Up. You beat the rest, now beat the...worst. Tobacco. Uh. Bluelight. Uh.

You should know by now that you're not allowed to say "cunt" anywhere other than EADD - even if they fuckin deserve it ;)

Nice to see you again man, stick around for a bit longer this time - I'm missing your ascerbic wit...

You should know by now that you're not allowed to say "cunt" anywhere other than EADD - even if they fuckin deserve it ;)

Nice to see you again man, stick around for a bit longer this time - I'm missing your ascerbic wit...

Too late to change the rules man. I feel for you FUBAR. You know I mean that. But this place..uhhh. Its not you. Its them. Jesus Christ they dont even do the 'suspect' smiley anymore. Or know how to use vB. Or even, apparently, know how to put the Bluelight name at the top of the page. Fuck me backwards. Love ya man but...c'mon.

Too late to change the rules man. I feel for you FUBAR. You know I mean that. But this place..uhhh. Its not you. Its them. Jesus Christ they dont even do the 'suspect' smiley anymore. Or know how to use vB. Or even, apparently, know how to put the Bluelight name at the top of the page. Fuck me backwards. Love ya man but...c'mon.

The times they are a changin' mate. The site deffo has technical issues - far above my ugly head - but I believe things are going to improve in that respect. But what is needed above all else is quality posters - so get yer ass back in here and tell it like it is..!!

You had any of those cheap knock off brand cigarettes f.u.b.a.r? I have its not bad really cheap, can get the same amount of tobbacoo for 1/3 the cost of normal ones some of them ain't bad either

I was only joking ofcourse.. And for the record im a very light smoker always have been in school everyobe started smoking around 17 and since i smoked weed everyone thought i would be smoking to so did i but ive always been able to take it or leave it, its just do damn strong and the taste ugh, useful for A. Getting rid of other worser tastes B. Helping you shit and C. Looking cool in my own head i am anyway lol

i honestly thibk all the moderators are cool remember their job is to keep order like a policeman its easy to say shit heres the filth banning you for the sake of it but their not its setting an example for others to follow if they see someone mouthing off then someone else will see it and think its ok common sense really dont get me wrong ive had some disagreements with the mods because mainly political stuff but i know they were also doing their job and sticking up for their buddies I can appreciate that.

plus some thread you see everyone shooting the shit and having banter i will admit i stay out of the trump threads now because I'd rather not be disruptive i do like to lurk their though like a nazi sneaking through stalingrad and the whole russian army :p

SHM- i appreciate your input but i really thought that doctors would know that applying population level statistics to individuals is fallacious and that education is simply not up to cutting through addiction.

at the age of 26, i looked up the long term effects of heroin use. they don’t know, because you either get clean or die. for the 6 years of my addiction, i knew my life expectancy was less than 20 years, regardless of my particulars. it didn’t stop me. drug education would prevent addiction if facts worked.

i’m still umming and ahhhing. 1 or 2 a day now actually isn’t that painful in itself but the emotional fallout is pretty severe. my sponsor, who doesn’t smoke and overall thinks i should quit, is worried i’d put my recovery at risk by cold turkeying now. she waited til she had a year clean and even then stayed on 1 a day for another year. she considers quitting smoking to be one of the big decisions you shouldn’t make in the first year of recovery. i wish i’d discussed it with her before. apparently the emotional instability can last a few weeks, which is quite a scary prospect.

i felt ready to take the plunge but now i feel like putting so much pressure on myself could risk my recovery, and, for me, crack and heroin are way worse than cigs so if it seems like one or the other i’ll choose nicotine.

^^ Yeah! At least now you're in a position to.be worrying about quitting smoking, which is a much preferable place to be than worrying about a smack/crack habit.

^^ Yeah! At least now you're in a position to.be worrying about quitting smoking, which is a much preferable place to be than worrying about a smack/crack habit.

Ain't that the fuckin truth...!

All addictions need to be dealt with one step at a time. I personally would advise against tackling your nicotine addiction until you have a decent run of no smack and crack under your belt. Don't try to rush things, time is the key...

yep axe battler- i'm in a very privileged position to even be able to think about quitting the cigs. even if i had thought about it before, it would have been like throwing a deckchair off the titanic.

i am gonna keep this attempt up since i'm pretty far in now, but not beat myself up if i give up on it. i managed 0 cigs yesterday with no cravings and no nicotine at all cos i was at home all day, and i really don't wanna smoke round my parents. i'm going to my group at the drugs services and then NA later, situations in which i usually smoke. i'm hoping that full day with none will help me cope with the psychological aspect. i didn't cry randomly yesterday either which was nice!!

if i can get to 3 days i'll be super chuffed with myself. and hopefully not fall into the trap i did with heroin 'i've got this far, so i can reward myself.'

fwiw the longest i stopped smoking was when i read Alan Cars easy way to stop smoking - he use to do seminars where 80% stopped afterwards for good.

^ I think its mostly mental you just get used to sucking something and always having one in your hand the only time i really fancy a smoke is if i here a referencd or see someone enjoying one in the street it makes want to imitate the moment they are in my grandma using the little blue pens to hold and suck something whenever shes out and shes out a lot bless her

I would give up if i couldn't get cheap baccy. Mate just did a run to belgium , 8 English dollar pounds for a 50g pouch of cutters choice extra fine. Cant believe UK prices now its crazy. Will give up when all available cheap sources run out.

I would give up if i couldn't get cheap baccy. Mate just did a run to belgium , 8 English dollar pounds for a 50g pouch of cutters choice extra fine. Cant believe UK prices now its crazy. Will give up when all available cheap sources run out.

8 quid for 50g? That's a good price...

^ I think its mostly mental you just get used to sucking something and always having one in your hand the only time i really fancy a smoke is if i here a referencd or see someone enjoying one in the street it makes want to imitate the moment they are in my grandma using the little blue pens to hold and suck something whenever shes out and shes out a lot bless her

So you like to suck something and have one in your hand eh? Hmmm... ;)