View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

actually blasting off on lsd

81roby

Greenlighter
Do you guys always blast off on acid? Ive done lsd about 12 times and blasted 4-5 out of the 12 times, and its usually wen im inside a car, and everything is just so fucking intense, ill look at something then zoom in and out then snap out say what the fuck look away everything trails then zoom in into something else, zoom out, and snap out, then just look around me then get lost again and zoom into something else, zoom out then try to get my shit together but then i gind myself going back and forth with my head then look around again and zoom in, zoom out, then snap out, over and over again while i hear this like "ffffffffffffff" everywere,oh and everything looks fucking huge plus my vision is all that i feel and its like HD, on other trips i just see shit morph a lil and more bright plus liquidy but not as a described above, and this usally happens wen i mix wed or just take a high dose, those are what i call real trips, what do you guys mean by "blasting off" ? Oh and everything looks like if it was the first time ever seeing it so im like wooooooooooow?

Yeah I think that is because of increased visual retention time, allowing moments to feel stretched and also to spatially be warped. I'm saying that cause I also have experience with being able to see a 3D map in my head of something by adding up what I was seeing riding a bike.. Like a model.

But yeah can really feel like going through a vortexing tunnel or a wormhole.. :)

How can you get that "increased cisual retention time"? With using lsd or shrooms?

All of the above, it's also the main explanation for things like tracers I'd say. (Just list everything that can produce tracers :D )