Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you HATE for no particular reason.

Hard disagree on Keanu. His traditional acting chops are not strong, but the physical stuff he does is legitimately impressive. He seems like a good guy also. Don’t get me wrong, I can see why he would annoy someone though.

Paulie Shore and Andy Dick are givens. There’s nothing more to be said there. I’ll throw Whoopi Goldberg on top of that pile too.

Johnny Depp will be divisive, but I’m going to give him a pass. After seeing the video from the trial I believe he actually is that guy that he plays in a lot of his movies. That shit was hilarious.

Jared-Leto.jpg

This f*cking guy. Jared Leto.
Damn dude my favorite movie of all time is Requiem for a Dream. I thought he was great in that movie. I haven’t watched any of his other movies though besides Dallas buyers club which I was indifferent to.

Jimmy Fallon I hate for no particular reason. I don’t understand how the guy is so successful

Richard Gere

I don't know why, but I fucking hate everything about him. Fancy little fuck.

I also dislike Ryan Reynolds. He seems like a nice guy, but I find his sense of humor abhorrent, like rubbing sandpaper on my brain. Mint Mobile service also sucks clown dick.

Last edited:
How did you come up with that? but LMAO
He did that in Ozark! :)

After that movie Broadcast News I really disliked Holly Hunter. Then I liked her a little. Then I had to sit through Top Of The Lake and my dislike came back. I am sure she is a nice person, it is all my own issue.

He did that in Ozark! :)

After that movie Broadcast News I really disliked Holly Hunter. Then I liked her a little. Then I had to sit through Top Of The Lake and my dislike came back. I am sure she is a nice person, it is all my own issue.
Holly Hunter, seems to take herself and her profession too seriously and I saw some quotes from her and she is just annoying and typical Hollywood, take themselves too seriously bs.

How do you all know so many names.

Paul Rudd
Jenna Fischer

Had to Google them

I just feel like they try too hard and suck.

Also the blonde dude from insidious

*Patrick wilson

Those 3 clearly are bad at their jobs. But probably have more resources than I do so what can I really say

Hard disagree on Keanu. His traditional acting chops are not strong, but the physical stuff he does is legitimately impressive. He seems like a good guy also. Don’t get me wrong, I can see why he would annoy someone though.

Paulie Shore and Andy Dick are givens. There’s nothing more to be said there. I’ll throw Whoopi Goldberg on top of that pile too.

Johnny Depp will be divisive, but I’m going to give him a pass. After seeing the video from the trial I believe he actually is that guy that he plays in a lot of his movies. That shit was hilarious.
Paulie Shore, Andy Dick and Whoopi Goldberg. That is a truly awful pile.

?Why i must hate some actor?Are there not enough evil creatures in human form in this rotten world to hate?and this hate-what will bring me-a satisfaction/?.....what is this?....love to hate and hate to think?Fuck me....i guess i am so dumb,that i don't understand this thread at all