Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you HATE for no particular reason.

pennywise

Bluelighter
Seriously, I can't stand them. I won't watch any movie or show that they are in. I don't know why, they just bother me.

Julianne Moore

Julianne_Moore_Cannes_2018_%28tweaked%29.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch

Benedict_Cumberbatch_filming_Sherlock_cropped.jpg

Jason Bateman

8e6mt0vGjPo6eW52gqRuXy5YnfN.jpg

Bateman probably deserves that. Moore hasn't produced any viable art since the 90's.

Here you go, how about John Cusack?

gq_iconic-characters-john-cusack-breaks-down-his-most-iconic-characters.jpg

Drew Barrymore comes to mind can probably come up with a few more but her... ikdw thinkin it's the jaw?
🤔

Bateman probably deserves that. Moore hasn't produced any viable art since the 90's.

Here you go, how about John Cusack?

gq_iconic-characters-john-cusack-breaks-down-his-most-iconic-characters.jpg

I loved Grosse Point Blank, and he was not bad in Con Air, but I've not seen anything else he was good in. He does seem insufferable on social media too. Oddly enough, I've never seen High Fidelity.

Not even William Shatner, the founder of the William Shatner school of overacting?

main-qimg-41556bf75277511ab725423afd1ddc3a-lq
Keanu Reeves had to 2 good roles, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and his role in I Love You to Death. The latter takes 40+ minutes to get good. Shatner, nothing comes to mind, the Star Trek movies got better, once they got rid of the old crew.
What about Anne Hathaway?

Jenna Fischer is pretty annoying

I’ve always hated Richard Gere…I don’t know how he ever got famous tbh

I’ve always hated Richard Gere…I don’t know how he ever got famous tbh
I agree, even though one of my favorite movies ' The Jackal' has Gere using an Irish accent. Painful, but a good movie. Sidney Poitier and Bruce Willis are really good in it though. The movie is good even with him using an Irish Accent.