• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Wow that seems a bit tooo strong if half a tab was causing that. What is this 'SoL' tab you guys are talking about?

I did half a tab about a month ago at shambhala and I was utterly fucked. Forgot how to dance, just stood there staring stupidly with my mouth hanging open. Took it at about 3 in the morning, barely remember the peak, just a lot of purple and swirling fractals. Fell asleep at 10am.

Too intense of an experience IMO, I only wanted to take half a tab to test it out before I "actually" wanted to trip on it. Didn't end up doing it again haha.

Might have been the second tabs that DNA posted. SOurced from calgary.
I wonder if we ran into eachother there without noticing.. haha. There was a whole bunch of those sheets floating around my camp, I heard stories of about 3-4 people taking just 2 each and ending up in the sanctuary because they were so strong. They were fine, just a bit overwhelmed. Everyone else who tried them had enjoyable trips. Ours were sourced from Vancouver. It's the same person who makes both the Alpha Centauri and SoL blots- I suspect that they were also the ones making the Hunab Ku/SoL prints that were around in 2008-2010.

Wow that seems a bit tooo strong if half a tab was causing that. What is this 'SoL' tab you guys are talking about?
Seed of life. I've read somewhere else on BL that the Alpha blots contain around 120-130mcg. Seems about right to me.. I wish I knew for sure though

Ahh thanks =) I know that print as flower of life, kinda the same thing. I'm seen all those prints here in Manitoba except for the Alpha Centauri. I think they do all come from the same person as well.

The strong ones that I heard going around here (Alberta) were the Blue Shiva's. And apparently the guy that made the Purple Unicorns (those things were awesome) came out with a new print call the Eye of Life (basically a blue tree/hand holding an eyeball), I tried those and they were pretty mellow if you were only doing 2 or 3 hits but ended up munching ten hits and was sent to another world after that at another festival and waking up in the EMT tent. But also he is suppose to coming out with a new print again according to a friend of a friend.

Never got the chance to do any acid at Shamb. Took it fairly easy there this year.

anyone seen hunabs with some red and blue? the whole sheet seems to have some angelic figure on it from what i can see...

Hello Bluelight, this is my first post. I have lurked for ages with no account but felt the need to comment on a specific issue. The alpha centauri's are 100ug:)

Good first post man^, you must live in the west...;)

Last edited:
What are all the Edmontonians on about? Acid isn't so hard to come by, and it's gotten easier recently.

the alpha centauri's i tried were hella strong feeling, but i might have just been extra susceptible that day.

Holy shit this is a blast from the past, however when I encountered these they were in the U.S. I think amber or Silver, it was 2003 when these were flooding the scene, they were all unperf with dragons, elves etc. def from good people and deff LSD.

A bust in edmonton recently with pics of hits i havent seen
http://www.albertapolicereport.com/...ing-drugs-to-school-children-in-spruce-grove/

"the seized drugs have yet to be analyzed to confirm their chemical composition"

Think if its an RC we will get a scare story about a new fake acid? Or will the cops vouch for this print being legit? I am of the opinion that if the police were busting rcs on blotters it would be big news, and people online are vastly overestimating how much fake acid is out there. Maybe i am spolied but i have 3 sources for acid in calgary i dont know how sellers of fakes can survive.

yeah doesn't look like anything legit that i've seen going around lately

There is a batch going around BC right now called the thousand handed shiva and it was improperly diluted. At the festival I did harm reduction at this past summer, we were swamped by people having horrible experiences on acid because they thought they were taking their standard dose. People became so high that they couldn't move and ended up at first aid or the chillout space.

It's at least 4-5 times stronger. When I do a heavy trip I take 200ug across many tabs, but with this shiva stuff I took one tab and it completely deconstructed my reality to the point that I didn't know where I was or who I was. The hallucinations overtook everything.

I've heard rumors that the creator has advised his suppliers to stop giving it out because it could do real harm, but based on how many people showed up at harm reduction there are definitely dealers selling this stuff as "standard". Be careful!

anyone heard of blotters with a smiley across the windowpane? im gonna assume theyre nbome as they arent from mr hunab but a friend is wondering

probably fakes, man i wish i wasn't so broke i would really like a sheet of the mayan numbers that were circulating previously, i hear they're back in full force now.

There is a batch going around BC right now called the thousand handed shiva and it was improperly diluted. At the festival I did harm reduction at this past summer, we were swamped by people having horrible experiences on acid because they thought they were taking their standard dose. People became so high that they couldn't move and ended up at first aid or the chillout space.

It's at least 4-5 times stronger. When I do a heavy trip I take 200ug across many tabs, but with this shiva stuff I took one tab and it completely deconstructed my reality to the point that I didn't know where I was or who I was. The hallucinations overtook everything.

I've heard rumors that the creator has advised his suppliers to stop giving it out because it could do real harm, but based on how many people showed up at harm reduction there are definitely dealers selling this stuff as "standard". Be careful!

was this at shambhala? if so then I feel like that would be the blotter I had.