Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm ususally just gettin WoW here on the west coast. we did get some bomb liq about a month ago. but everything is clean as fuck. 2 or 3 hits does the trick, and i take L a lot.

^^^I heard about the liq and missed it entirely, it made it to the county below me but I didnt see any around the area I'm staying.

^^^I heard about the liq and missed it entirely, it made it to the county below me but I didnt see any around the area I'm staying.

damn that sucks man. it was really clean stuff. but all the WoW around here is from the same place and its strong as fuck.

There has been some extremely good paper going around the southeast, I mentioned a print earlier and it turns out to be the wizard print (some of you have seen it before), which was probably the best cid i had encountered, estimated 150-200 mics per hit.

This is the stuff we have just gotten recently, and it is for sure MORE potent than the hoffman anniversarys from earlier this year! Much cleaner as well.

Damn, I saw that print a few months back from a friend down in the southeast.. I didn't have time to grab any, but is it unperfed? I might have to make a little 'trip' down south soon.. ;)

Damn, I saw that print a few months back from a friend down in the southeast.. I didn't have time to grab any, but is it unperfed? I might have to make a little 'trip' down south soon.. ;)
Yep, unperfed with lines drawn on the back.

How is Houston, Texas doing in terms of availability?

i guarantee theres mad dose where you live....maybe hitup a rave or something.

oh ya and the "white light" WoW unperfed here in socal (believe its from norcal) is dank as fuck 8o

Anybody from the LA area seen ANYTHING around lately? I've investigated pretty much everyone I could think to ask from santa barbara down to newport beach and found absolutely nothing, not even a single hit :(

Sounds like I need to go to northern cali cause I havent seen shit around here in a good lil bit(N.WA). Swims head stash is bout gone, lame. If anyone wants to shed some light on my situation.....

Anybody from the LA area seen ANYTHING around lately? I've investigated pretty much everyone I could think to ask from santa barbara down to newport beach and found absolutely nothing, not even a single hit :(

yes ive seen liquid in the laguna area

hey ODB... check out Eugene..... i hear that's where mad sheets are gettin laid. had a friend go down there over summer and watched the guy dip it and hang it to dry. i'm trying to get him to go back with ME this time...

For anyone who remembers these (supposedly going around NY and Kansas City, MO) that I posted before the blueout...
NSFW:
DSC01172.jpg

I took 2; it was decent. Not very visual.. only a little bit if at all. Very big mind-fuck, though. I remember right when I got home I had to hold a conversation with my mom... while the walls were melting around me. It got much more intense at that point. That "peak" lasted about an hour from about T+2H to T+3H and then it died down to just a mind fuck with visuals if I concentrated really hard... Music was amazing. I remember sitting outside at about T+4 (3 AM) and the sky was unusally bright.. I sat there for like 30 min just watching my puppy run around chasing shit. As I watched her she would trail and sort of skip around (in my mind). Next time I will probably take 3 or 4.

I'm in Missouri, and these look exactly like some I had a few months ago (altho obviously can't say for sure if they're the same)... 1 gave a surprisingly full trip, but just 2 hit us with a lightning bolt! Very deep (friend had a death/rebirth experience) but also shattering and with that cold clinical metallic vibe.

I gave 1 hit to someone who is in her mid-30's for her first trip and she had a full goddess-entity contact experience! I think I was more surprised than she was!

So again, not sure if they're the same, what you describe sounds much weaker... but they look identical, texture of the paper, ballpoint pen, everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ yea, that is pretty much the bomb shit. i've personally never had good perf hits. just tha good ol family WoW. its seems like that watercolor paper they use just fucking soaks up the L, cuz they are potent.

Status
Not open for further replies.