Acid in America 2K6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church said:
^ It's easy to tell other people to go lose money... let's see what YOU would do if you had to pay $700 for a sheet. :\
I guess I realy do suck at being vauge...

Lets remember that acid has cost 5/hit for 30+ yrs. Thats alot of inflation. I don't feel like looking up the #s, (I'm scared to know honestly) but if you get a hit for 5$ thats probably about like getting a hit for 1$ in 1970's money.

If someone is trying to get more than 500 for a sheet, keep looking, but don't bitch about 70$ tenstrips or whatever. There are places where competition comes into play.

Like it or not, money is part of society. Money is the reason why WORKING hard puts food on my table, and pays for my education. If we all just shared money, working hard wouldn't do anyone shit, look up 80's russia for more info.

What blows my mind is not that people are charging too much for acid, but that anyone is willing to commit god knows how many felonies/mandatory mins to sell some guy they have never met before a ten strip that they make 30$ on. Thats the love right there.

Orange juice is a weak maoi inhibitor.

Hello everyone, im JeTT. I was wondering what the scene on acid is in the midwest. I mean, i've seen nothing in Indiana, but maybe im just either not desperete enough, or i don't kno enough people. Let me kno. Thanks

Youkai said:
then dont sell LSD, I know a few people who actualy loose money selling LSD and are proud of it. You wouldnt believe the vibes that can put over a sheet you lost money on, the expereince is just that less contaminated by the boogy woogies of the LSD rhelm. sometimes it feels like a lost cause though.

I partly agree with you.

Partly, one, because I am among the last people who need to be informed about the myriad benefits of simply giving away free paper. Not that I have actually possessed the stuff, to my knowledge and memory, of course.

And partly, two, because I would never judge and expect everyone else to have the same philosophy that I do.

clear yellow gellies, from a major city in WV.

Tripped for like 12 hours, with after effects lasting the whole day. We all dosed around 8 or 9 pm, I don't think anyone slept.

Southern California, right outside San Fernando Valley(west):
I don't really know anyone, so it's quite hard to find much in terms of acid, but it seems that everyone in my area has only seen blank white blotters lately.
I tried LSD for my first time 2 weeks ago on 2 white blotters and had a good time, anyone know about the San Fernando Valley's stuff?

Heirarchy said:
Southern California, right outside San Fernando Valley(west):
I don't really know anyone, so it's quite hard to find much in terms of acid, but it seems that everyone in my area has only seen blank white blotters lately.
I tried LSD for my first time 2 weeks ago on 2 white blotters and had a good time, anyone know about the San Fernando Valley's stuff?

My friends have been getting quite a bit from the SF valley, I've done it once, a few months ago (not a fan of psychs). I took 1 1/2 and felt it pretty strongly, my friends rave about its potency. Good luck.

because the mods are MIA and apparently people can't read :\

there is a new 2007 thread, please use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.