• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in America 2017

Ate an old hit and a half
Like 3 months old. I sold it to the person i got it from 3 months ago and he forgot he had it until i asked.
Well i sold him more than one and a half but thats what he had stashed.

You doubt GC-MS?

When they can already easily identify the difrences between lsd, al-lad, and lsz? You think they are just guessing?

found a bigger picture of the "print"

dWCqSKq.jpg

found a bigger picture of the "print"

dWCqSKq.jpg

hahaha so fucking sick. fukn hippies
on another note;
my friend came across some gel tabs; cannot fkn wait to try them . havent heard about any in ages and never personally came across em

I heard about some "blue sparkly pyramid gels" recently also. supposedly stronger than that stuff above. I am skeptical but look forward to comparing.

edit: yes these are around the same strength as the other tabs.
it felt very "fresh", kicked in about 30 mins where as it often takes close to 2 hours for me to start feelin it.

Last edited:
Anyone one in Chicago area try the Jimmi Hendrix blotters that are going around? They tested clean, just haven't tried them personally yet. :)

It's been a long long time, too long, and a lot has changed.

But figured I'd pop by to say that there is still plenty of good LSD all around the USA. Most of it is Swiss Fluff from my understanding. You've just got to know where to look as usual. At least if you aren't messing around online.

Crystal, liquid, and sheets (WoW.)

It's great stuff. Best I've had since 2011 easily.

I miss this thread so fiickng much! Love to see whats around, I miss the good ol WOW days!

Last weekend I copped 2 WoW tabs from a college hippy kid in Knoxville, TN. Then I walked around the UT gardens where I saw this praying mantus statuette that tripped me out cuz I thought it was a real live giant praying mantus at first. lol I was like do these things exist?! i was obviously tripping pretty good. Then I went to the barcade and met a beautiful young woman, looking into her eyes on acid was very pleasant. Then I drove home listening to my favorite music and was rolling back my eyes in pleasure, some good acid. I'm probably gonna text him to get some more for this weekend, I usually don't trip so often but what the hay, should be alright.

New print in my neck of central US, very good stuff some of the best iv had in a long while :)

k0g9hy.jpg

Good doses are always around in every geographical location. You don't search for LSD, it searches for you. In the past year, in the North East, I've observed an abundance of blotters with "Admit One Ticket" on the sheets, as well as blotters that came from a sheet with grateful dead lightning bolts and a skeleton holding a bunch of compact discs. I saw a another one that was all white with a brown Skeleton Key on it. All batches have definitely been clean LSD and of similar strength. My guess would be that the hit were roughly 60-80 mics per hit. Taking 4 hits at one time would give me a beautiful experience.

I love EnlightenedOne1's comment that "LSD searches for you". Although I can say this because Hoffman's compound has regularly sought me out. It's probably a little frustrating to read that statement if/when you're actively seeking but not finding... In my case, I've been looking for DMT unsuccessfully. An über-cool hippie dude told me it would find me... Hasn't yet and waiting is getting a little old. Upside is that unlike LSD, I can probably at least attempt to extract DMT myself.

Good vibes to all.

I heard about some "blue sparkly pyramid gels" recently also. supposedly stronger than that stuff above. I am skeptical but look forward to comparing.

edit: yes these are around the same strength as the other tabs.
it felt very "fresh", kicked in about 30 mins where as it often takes close to 2 hours for me to start feelin it.

If it kicked in after 30 min eye dont believe its lsd. Maybe feeling different after 30 min but not truly kicked in tripping for lsd.

There Is L in suburbs, just hard to come by.

SWIM recently got a strip of pure L in a very suburban area, but has also gotten 25i. L was a pure white, perforated sheet. 25i had a Mickey Mouse design

Waiting for LSD to find you is like waiting for the girl of your dreams to show up at our door and ask you out. It's a silly superstitious phrase that used to be relevant when LSD was everywhere. When I want LSD I call my LSD connection, if hes out I call my backup connection. If that's no good I facebook my buddies girlfriend who dates a guy who knows someone. I have never had LSD just "find me" in the 21st century.

Waiting for LSD to find you is like waiting for the girl of your dreams to show up at our door and ask you out. It's a silly superstitious phrase that used to be relevant when LSD was everywhere. When I want LSD I call my LSD connection, if hes out I call my backup connection. If that's no good I facebook my buddies girlfriend who dates a guy who knows someone. I have never had LSD just "find me" in the 21st century.

It really depends about the peer group. E.g. if somebody has the urge to try it and is more in a kind of stoner and drinker group, he will probably wont have much positive results by asking around for it. But if he goes to a festival, there is always the change that a stranger comes to the camp and offers some. In this case people conclude, that lsd found the person.

Also your buddies girlfriend who dates a guy who knows someone is a perfect example for a coincidence, too. To some point somebody could say, lsd found you - even while your regular connects where dry.

Anyway in the end its most times just a phrase for some coincidences and i like your comparison to the "girl of your dreams".

Weird, I have it find me often without my looking for it.

Got some mighty mouse tabs, first time trying acid so I can't compare to any other doses but apparently 115ug. Strong trip imo, anyone try these. These are in Eastern Canada.

enyytDJ.png