Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Georgia, acid is extremely hard to find except around Athens or other college cities or Atlanta. Even then, a great deal of acid is either fake or some other compound. Mostly it comes here on white blotter, but when I went to Bonnaroo in 2009, "acid" was everywhere, but out of roughly ten different suppliers every bit of it was fake. I was so glad I didn't bother getting any. I would definitely say that within the past 5 years, the quality of acid and quantity has dropped greatly. Pretty much here, it is impossible to say if the blotter you have contains acid or even any drug at all. Also, acid no longer seems to find me instead of me finding it, perhaps that's why I haven't ran across any quality LSD.

I never got a shot at taking the jerrys, but from what i heard it was somewhere around 90-100mics (idk how to make fancy gamma symbol) Everyone else said 2 had them properly set.

Thats what I like to hear, thanks man! Don't worry about the gamma, I don't know how to make it either.

The yellow gels are getting mixed reviews from someone I know who didn't ruin their sheet. (I ruined one, longgg story :/ :/ :/)

The mixed reviews: a buddy of mine got some of the yellow gels and while I tripped on them, as well as several friends, he said he gave some to one of his friends. They ate 5 and said they felt like they were coming up but never did. Initially I was thinking the sheets were improperly laid but they're gels. Then again, I don't know anything about gel production so if anyone maybe has a bit more knowledge and could chime in with an answer on that, that would kick ass.

just thought i'd add there were some blotters and cubes going around boston the past few weeks that is certainly 2c-e. Careful

Only L I've had was the Cool Aid man around May-June of '10 in SoCal, SGV... I was expecting a stronger trip and many people I gave them to said they were inactive... A few people enjoyed them tho

Sampled some Love that is making it's way to the east coast (Vials - Dark blue in color, in breath mint droppers). NJ, PA, NY should be very happy. Good Family crystal (probably silver) mic'd between 80-100. I'm stoked for all of you, Happy Tripping .

I wish the liquid love would make its way south.

2c-e on cubes chainer, or did you mean also on blotter? If on blotter, how'd they manage that? I figured they could only be a 1-1.5mg max right? Even then, you'd have to eat a strip for anything.

why do I keep seeing some of you posting random claims about what chemical is what? Stop the bullshit, you probably have no idea. This is definitely 2c-e ON BLOTTER, this is probably ald-52, blah blah blah.

I watched the fucking kid spray acetone through an EPA bottle onto blotter (mixture came to 25mg / blotter, im sure it did not come out this way) w/ applied heat over time, steamed... I guess I must have been tripping to have known what was on it.

I can't speak to the strength, he used my product, which is pure 2c-e. I was informed many people are doing this, he just started. I do not condone, 2c-e is good enough to sell on it's own mirits. I've also seen it on cubes. Look, if I can infuse damania root, passionflower, and raspb leaf with a cocktail of synthetic cannaboids, this shouldn't be a stretch. I think bunk police had a break down earlier in the summer about just this.

IMO if you trip enough, you get a feel for what drugs give what feeling... for instance I can EASILY tell the difference between 2c-e and 2c-i or 2c-b without knowing dosages.

like i said, this looks pretty common around boston right now. I don't think it's going to change. don't shoot the messenger, guys

I watched the fucking kid spray acetone through an EPA bottle onto blotter (mixture came to 25mg / blotter, im sure it did not come out this way) w/ applied heat over time, steamed... I guess I must have been tripping to have known what was on it.

I can't speak to the strength, he used my product, which is pure 2c-e. I was informed many people are doing this, he just started. I do not condone, 2c-e is good enough to sell on it's own mirits. I've also seen it on cubes. Look, if I can infuse damania root, passionflower, and raspb leaf with a cocktail of synthetic cannaboids, this shouldn't be a stretch. I think bunk police had a break down earlier in the summer about just this.

IMO if you trip enough, you get a feel for what drugs give what feeling... for instance I can EASILY tell the difference between 2c-e and 2c-i or 2c-b without knowing dosages.

like i said, this looks pretty common around boston right now. I don't think it's going to change. don't shoot the messenger, guys

So it goes....lame....

what you seriously expect me to stop someone from doing something shady with drugs? You suggest I just slam him in the face? It's not nearly as bad as what I know dope dealers are doing with H... it's not like this is new, or that i like it.

I hope you gave him the proper beatdown. This is why I'm for the rc bill..

This isn't a good reason for a research chemical bill applying to the research chemical psychedelics. I'm sure the majority of people on here understand the difference between MDPV and the 2c's.

I definitely agree chainer, it is easy to discern between say, 2c-e and LSD. Its good that you're letting people know about it since I'm sure the less experienced would have less of an idea. Its wrong though since a 10 strip of LSD and 250mg of 2c-e would be totally different experiences. 250mg would likely freak someone out though newbies don't necessarily try to eat that much acid, some people dive head first.

I should have my first trip report in trip reports on sunday or monday about my upcoming experience with the jerrys.

This isn't a good reason for a research chemical bill applying to the research chemical psychedelics. I'm sure the majority of people on here understand the difference between MDPV and the 2c's.

I definitely agree chainer, it is easy to discern between say, 2c-e and LSD. Its good that you're letting people know about it since I'm sure the less experienced would have less of an idea. Its wrong though since a 10 strip of LSD and 250mg of 2c-e would be totally different experiences. 250mg would likely freak someone out though newbies don't necessarily try to eat that much acid, some people dive head first.

I should have my first trip report in trip reports on sunday or monday about my upcoming experience with the jerrys.

I think general safety is more important. What's not to say that kid and his friends don't go order their own of the internet , end up with bromo, unknowingly, and lay it the same. People start getting real hurt. And like you said there are people who dive head first with lsd. A lot of people eat more than one or two at a time. Many of them don't know these RC exist.

Anywho, its good to get that out that this is happening, that's what this thread is all about.

Just relocated to the Boston area from somewhere nearer to Providence. I'm not sure what's going on at the moment but my sudden out-of-the-loopness is killing me. Providence (RI) has a great LSD scene at the moment, but about a week ago several extremely reliable sources suddenly ran totally dry. Odd. I heard from a couple heads that Boston had some fairly readily available -- as soon as I got here they seemed to forget having said that. There's a lot of bunk chemicals and psychedelics that I've received from Boston and because of this I don't trust what I hear just "asking around".

Off-my-topic: Did anyone else here get the purple on purple that went through NE awhile back? Bomb as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah I had some plain purple lookin blotter a few months ago, took 3 and tripped my face off

Status
Not open for further replies.