View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid horror stories

OPANAMONIUM

Bluelighter
Everyones probably heard some crazy story about someone who took way too much acid (or some other psychedelic) and some crazy shit happened I.e. the guy who thinks hes a glass of orange juice or someone who thought they could fly and jumped out a window.

most of them are probably just anti-drug scare tactics but does anyone have any crazy stories like this that they know are actually true?

I know a kid who dropped 6 hits in the snow so he figured they would be weaker and just ate all of them at once. Needless to say they were still super potent and he ended freaking the fuck out and ran out in front of a truck and ended up in a coma. If any one has any stories of their own please share.

It's human nature to spread the bad stories about something. If you hear 100 tales about, let's say, a drug. And 90 of those stories are positive ones, our minds will still prioritize and recall the 10 negative ones. Sorry I don't really have anything to contribute to the subject directly, I just thought I'd get those 2 cents off my mind.

Everyones probably heard some crazy story about someone who took way too much acid (or some other psychedelic) and some crazy shit happened I.e. the guy who thinks hes a glass of orange juice or someone who thought they could fly and jumped out a window.

most of them are probably just anti-drug scare tactics but does anyone have any crazy stories like this that they know are actually true?

I know a kid who dropped 6 hits in the snow so he figured they would be weaker and just ate all of them at once. Needless to say they were still super potent and he ended freaking the fuck out and ran out in front of a truck and ended up in a coma. If any one has any stories of their own please share.

Read this so you can tell people bullshit when they come out with those ridiculous stories http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_misconceptions_about_illegal_drugs

I think I have one....although I recall a similar thread begin around here somewhere so a friendly moderator may come a long and move this. :)

Anyway, the best "crazy acid story" I ever heard was from a friend. He and some people were tripping at this guys house one night, who happened to have a cat. I can't remember if the cat ate the hit of acid itself or was force fed it (some of my old friends were assholes) but either way the end result was a cat on acid. I was told the cat chased after things that were not there (seeing mice maybe? :)) and was impossible to approach as it would lash out at anything that came near it. It ended up hiding under a bed for the rest of the night and was never the same.

Thinking back, these assholes probably did force the cat to take the stuff. That's why I never tripped with them, because they were assholes.

BTW everyone I know has heard of or told the "orange juice" story. Sometimes the guy is a glass of orange juice, sometimes he's an orange afraid that people are going to peel him. There is also the one about the baby in the oven too. ;)

As you can probably tell from my user name I'm a fan of the stuff! Lady Alice and I have an odd relationship, for you see I was born three days before Bicycle Day just as she was. She's old enough to be my mother though....

Not really a freaky story but it messed my head up royally. (took 1 drop of pretty good liquid acid)

I went to my mates brothers house and my ex missus who I split up with was over there and she was going back out with my mates brother whos house we were at.

Anyway to cut a long ass boring story short I basically felt sick in the head because all I could think about was them 2 having sex and seeing them together was mental torture to makes things worse I was absoloutely miles from my house and had no money and couldnt get back home until the next day when my mates dad came to pick us up.

After several hours tripping and generally having an awkward time while trying to keep a brave face and act as if I dont give a damn about this girl.... and my head was officially frazzled after I heard them having sex upstairs I cant really describe what I felt but lets just say it has emotionally crippled me and I dont think ive ever been the same since with the opposite sex.

Now I am pretty much a recluse and very rarely go outside my house and when I do I am riddled with pure anxiety

brutal. I always found that a positive attitude is the best thing post acid experience that you feel lingering. I had a mate years ago who always had the attitude that he was hard done by, or if he stole something, it was because of his up bringing, you kno the type. long story short, his attitude allowed one hit to mess him up. He had made his mind up that a day after doing the acid, he was done for life. he allowed the thought to manifest into reality. the best way in my experience is to just believe it will pass and not even linger on thinking about it. You mess youre own mind by allowing negative thoughts to manifest, you got to be positive, if you say well i cant, then no one can help you, you need to help yourself first.