• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid fans, your experience required.

First time I tried acid I hated it. I was stuick up in a club for 5 or so hours just sitting on a chair rocking back and fourth; occationally blurtin out some theory, while the music did the stroby/springy/cyclic thig around me. And the guy on hte dancefloor with rubber legs haunts me to this day...
But anyway, a few years later I got the courage to try it again. I went out with some good friends and went bush. We got ourselves a little hotel room and set up some cool music/videos etc. for when we were coming down. Anyway, we took them at 10:00am and went on a mission to find the big dam that was about a 1.5 hr walk along a nature track. We ended up going round in a big figure 8 then finding the cutest little oasis in the middle of some farmers orchid. Along the way it was astounding the amount of detail you you miss in nearly everything. Trees breathing, pine cones looking like they have mouths etc...
It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
If ur a nature type I have to reccommend that you do this at least once. Much better than a club or sitting round the house. I have doen both of these since and neither can hold a candle to that one time in the forest.
I shall quit my ramblingnow...
Cheers,
DB
------------------
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

Tarsarlan (first get an easier nick
wink.gif
) : uh yeah man i can relate. my first trip was... well to put it simply the worst 12hrs of my life...but that was only because i didn't have ANY of the info above and i was convinced that i'd keep hallucinating and tripping for the rest of my life...
...like SOMEONE once said: i just "took too much man, too much" - well 4 my first time anyway...
wink.gif

...then i didn't touch cid for about 4mnths and now i can't live without the stuff... *twitch twitch* "damn those bats"
biggrin.gif

Well looks like everyone else is relaying their first experiences so I thought I would too. The first time I took it was with a close friend who I could trust, we were a bit, or should I say very naive the first time we took it. We really didn’t expect to be taken into another reality with acid even after reading up a fair bit, you think totally different and your whole world seems different (that’s not a bad thing it rocks
smile.gif
. Anyway the problem we had was that I had to work as a service station console operator the next morning at 6am! As stupid as it may sound we thought, yeah ok, you take the acid, its fukin insane for 6 hours and then you just waltz back into work
smile.gif
. Considering we had only had pot before this we weren’t really to know better.
Shit was I wrong, for the entire night, time seemed to stand still and sometimes minutes would pass that would feel like hours so I wasnt worried about work at all, as it seemed miles away. But time does seem to just disappear and your still tripping, by about 4-5am I was really worried thinking I was never going to come down (which makes it worse btw) and that theres no way I could make it to work. I wasn’t able to think of anything else. My friend who was also a first timer had to work at 12 the next day and was pretty much in the same state as me so we drove each other further and further into panic. Nothing we couldn’t handle but it still wasn’t fun.
To cut a long story short, I took a shower hoping to just slot back into the "real world", got dressed for work (no idea how I was able to) especially being your first time simple things often become so complicated. And as I was driving to work I was sort of at the stage (someone else mentioned this above) where, your world is recognisable but its still weird, you dont know quite what it is, but its never really quite back to normal until you have a good sleep.
Let me just say that day at work was the worst day at work I have ever had
smile.gif
. One thing you don’t need is jabbering customers complaining about why the pump isnt working and you really have no idea yourself, and your whole brains going nooooooo slow down, your not speaking my language. People seemed so intense, I realized after that it was just the acid but I really thought customers were a lot shittier than normal, they probably were though now that I think of it, I woudlnt really call it 'customer service' what i was doing. I found eye contact with customers a bit intimidating it seemed like I was either staring at them for wayyy too long or they were staring through me … you know what I mean =). I found myself saying stupid things like, when one guy asked for the toilet key I said, “Ok that’s $5 change” when I was handing him a key ?
wink.gif
Being the only person running the entire petrol station at the time it probably wasn’t the safest place on the planet either.
Obviously my story has a point to it, yes it does I promise, and that is to remember that to fully enjoy the trip you not only need the night or day you are having it to be free, but many hours after to just relax until you go to sleep, in my opinion anyway.
I just thought this should be mentioned so that no one else makes the mistake I did. Sure you have a good time whilst tripping but if you don’t have time to fully recover and you have to go to work you can spend the most part of the trip worrying about what you have to do tomorrow. I’m pretty sure others must have had similar experiences to this and my first time wasn’t bad enough to stop me having it again because I knew we just did it the wrong way and hadn’t prepared properly.
The second time I had the whole next day off to just laze around the house watching kids TV shows till I passed out and it was completely different than the first time it made a huge difference. Anyway enjoy.
[This message has been edited by Nickstar (edited 16 June 2000).]

*bump* before it dissapears
I wanna know how ya went AV . Care to fill us in?
Cheers,
Soma.

Soma, of course, expect a nice big trip report
smile.gif

well, twas going to be this weekend...but alas, looks like ecstacy again *sob sob*
smile.gif

*mwah*
-Av

Extacy again Av...you poor bastard
wink.gif

------------------
Toeing the line vs. the "E-Conspiracy"

WOW!!!
what an interesting thread. Its good to see some info on acid on here. IMO it can be a more dangerous drug than ecstasy,therefore we need to educate each other more.So a big thanks to everyone that has replied to this thread. (espically JB and Mibrane(love the ravesafe guys!!!! helped me out at my first e'core when i had a bad experience. Big hugs to u guys))Ive learnt so much about acid in the last 30mins.
Av your one lucky fella having all this great advice for your first trip. ENJOY!!!
oh yeah thought id throw in a bit of advice too : dont drive through the middle of the Melb CBD when your tripping. I did it recently. pretty scary shit.
this was also a *bump* to a great thread
hurry up and let us know how it went Av
wink.gif

------------------
Only users lose drugs!

yeah kezza - it can also be pretty scary when you've been looking at horses and water nymphs in the park all day...!
oh yeah, and dont try going over speedhumps in the car either. can be quite intense. hahahahahhhh!!
kezza you rock.
------------------
"30,000 feet above the earth; it's a beautiful thing; and you're a beautiful thing"

props to all above advisors. here's my take on it:
1. dosage - a full blown out of body rebirth of the universe trip - 250 - 400 mcg.
A teaser is anything under 100 mcg. Dosages range greatly, the Hoffmans are rumored to be 250.
2. Set - this is not a toy. think of where you are in your life, where you want to be, and issues you may have, or may have suppressed. LSD opens doors you thought might have been nailed shut. Do not ingest if in a negatory mindstate.
3. Setting - friends, (an experienced and spiritual guide helps); outdooors, no mobiles, streets w/cars, etc, comfortable clothing and leave anything you are likely to lose/give away - ie watch, money, etc. good music can make the difference.
4. For true effect do not mix. Clean LSD has virtually no body load (excepting minor neurosynaptic-muscular adjustments), and this material is enough

wow, good job on finding this thread Mikey, what a pearler, I'm gonna bump it up.
I also wanted to say: Acid is unlike anything you have ever encounted. Its not a "feeling" drug, its a control drug. If you let it take you, it can be a beuatiful experience, one you will remember always. If you try and fight it, you will be left with scares that take months to heal, seriosuly. DONT TAKE THIS DRUG LIGHTY!!!!
Also you will find (I do anyway) that you wont want to take it for about another 6 months afterards. Its an experience, one that leaves you breathless, and can give you incredible insight into yourself...this can be frightening as well.
Just respect it. Ecstasy is a toy, Acid is heavy machinery. Remember that.

This thread is fantastic....more information thatn i could have ever found anywhere else *hugz* you guys are the best....similar to Av, i am about to have my first LSD experience and i was a bit freaked out about the whole thing...it is still a bit daunting especially after reading the last line of Mr. Horse's last post, but ahh well...soon i will be enlightened...mwahahaha, well i will let you know how it was, might even start a nre thread....would i be ok in doing that?!, Mods help me out here?
anyway cheers and again many thanks to all who helped inform Lilly
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

that wasnt supposed to be scare tactics, just some light humour on acid
wink.gif

please do start a new thread lilly. First time acid experiences are the funniest of all funnies to read! If you want a tripping partner for your first time, let me know
smile.gif

did someone say bump ?
this is a classic thread .. im sure some people might want to see it.

my tips to first time trippers
The key word is confidence - in fellow trippers and your thoughts and actions
-psyche yourself up- "i am gonna have fun"
If trying acid in a group, make sure you dont feel pressured to talk, i findit almost impossible to connect words whilst on acid and that is what freaked me out the most when i first tripped, i thought id be scat for ever. (i recommend stating before tripping "i am weird and will do weird things, do not be alarmed")
cos it is such an intimately inwards experience, just do one thing - whatever feels good
water is good, splash your face/anypart of body with it if feeling "wiggy"
mishes are kool especially when accompanied with a partner in crime
if you want hallucinations zone out,i.e. try not to concentrate on tv or music and shit like that
hope and pray unexpected guests and relatives
do not enter hideaway. If this occurs make them punch cones til they green out or else they will annoy the shit out of you
throwing (soft) stuff at each other is good and helps stop "wiggy"ness
If you are up for a headfuck, stare at your hands or in a mirror
finally, enjoy the feeling and apologies for the long post
p.s. Did anyone ever try fat freddys a couple of years ago? anyone know the amount of acid in them?
------------------
"The glitter and the baggy clothes ... None of that was my idea."
-- Vanilla Ice

Av - Acid is more of a 'mental' drug than E... he he good fun tho!
1. Visuals depends on the trip and the strength - I mostly got my visuals later in the trip when my body was getting tired but my brain was still racin'
2. Paranoia / jittery feelings - can be caused by the trip, but also by your mood when you take the trip. ie. if all is good with you and the world, sit back and enjoy. However - if you've had a bad experience recently then you may not be able to control where your mind takes you and it's not nice to be stuck in hell for hours on end. So make sure you're with friends, and everyone is happy and you have 'entertainment' planned. (Best place I ever tripped was at the beach - oh and of course BDO)
3. If this is your first time I wouldn't bother mixing - just enjoy it for what it is.
4. I wouldn't say acid is mood altering, rather will reach into your mind and pull out recent emotions - therefore see point 2!
5. Last piece of advice, don't do it at home! You have to be entertained otherwise you will go nuts - the beach is great. I have done a few trips at dance parties but haven't enjoyed them as much - I think with E you want to bond with people - hell with everyone. Whereas with Acid, I tend to kinda 'go into myself'.
Anyway - drivel drivel, I hope you have fun !
KEEP ROCKIN
------------------
Stomprrrrr