• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Acid & Ecstacy - Candyflippin -- I need some advice/help quick

Keep*on*Smilin

Bluelighter
hi all, i need some help and maybe some personal experiences of doing ecstacy and acid together. I roll off of pure mdma and to all those skeptical people, yes i am sure, my problem is that my girlfriend now wants to try the two together also know as candyflippin, this upcoming weekend the 21st so if anyone could help me out with any experiences or possible side effects i would appreciate it, also how it should be done i usually do .3 to .5 grams of molly/mdma in a night how much should be taken if i decide to candyflip??? i know quite a lot about the drug ecstacy but i'm not too sure about acid, my girlfriend has done it once and i have never done it....any help would be appreciated.

candyflippin is the BEST!!!!
smile.gif
But whenever you trip you gotta make sure that you're in a good frame of mind to begin with, you're gonna be in a setting where you will feel safe and comfortable, and you're with friends who can help you if you start to phreek. I suggest you drop the cid, wait about 2-3 hours until it starts comin on you, and then do your E. When the roll comes on... you will be in heaven!
smile.gif

What is the best way to do the roll, i usually blast it or rail it. would it be better to just eat the e when on acid as well???? Also how much E should i do as i said before i usually to .3 to .5 grams of molly when i roll, for those of you not into grams, that is about 3 to 5 doses or pills, how much E should I do, i really want this to be a good experience???? thanx for all your help and advice
smile.gif

I'd still suggest waiting more like 2-3 hours... once you're trippin pretty good. Cuz the cid is gonna last like 10-12 hours. If you do the E 2-3 hours into it, both peaks oughta come 2gether nicely. And... then the remainder of the trip will make the E comedown nice and smooth.
smile.gif
At least that's how it works for me.

As far as how many E's.... you'll only need 1 or 2... just enough to release that serotonin supply. And eat em so they come on nice and gradual. No need to rail em or do massive quantities.

Like they said, take the acid, wait 2 1/2 to 3 hours, and pop the molly, have fun and make sure u are in comfortable surroundings
have fun and post it on a trip report !

This post/thread has been closed for the following reason(s):
*) This is not the correct forum.
*) There are a number of other threads that deal with the same subject matter.
Please make a note of this.
-Other Drugs Management
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"