Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

acid dosage..

testocyp

Bluelighter
hey whats up
me and my older brother just got our hand on some acid blotters - northern europe for all that matters yes it is tested.
we got 5 blotters right now each said to be 110ug but who the hell knows if thats correct right but lets all just pretend they are 110ug for the threads sake.

we never tried acid hell, experienced with psychedelics probably not nope ive tried 2cb a few times up to 30mg oral dosage and 5-meo-mipt aswell and he'd been on shrooms (55 liberty caps) we tight with each other and pretty experienced and good with life as it i'm 25 hes 27. theres no real issue as far as set n settning goes we stable people we never had no issues ever and for all i can say well really i cant say it but yet i am certain off it we wouldnt have a bad trip, theres no anxiety for it and for all that matters i wouldnt really care if it happen it's probably a good experience to tackle a bad trip.

we were thinkin about dosage you know, 110ug sounds a bit to underwhelming for us and we'd like to reach out abit and i was pendling between 220 or 270(2 or 2½ blotters each) 270 cuz what we do with that last stinky blotter once we been on it, it's kind off useless. what's your experience with this??? i got alot of mdma and xanax at home if that matters, i dont wanna mix shit but we can def. abort a bad trip if neccessary(should not be) as said before together its hard to understand us as persons if you had not met us so it would be very hard for you i understand to say what dosage fit.

shit im just babblin nonsense.

220 vs 270, what you guys think?

Start with 150ug. LSD can be surprisingly strong :)

My 2nd ever trip was an estimated 280ug (2x140 blotters), I was fine. It was a strong trip for me but nothing I couldn't handle and I was still in control of what I was doing. I don't know what you're like personally, whether or not you're of strong enough mind to start taking that amount, but that's your decision.

For a first ever trip though, I'd probably just take the 1 or 1.5 blotters each, at least get an idea of what it's going to do to me. My first trip was pretty light, no massive visuals, but a very amazing trip internally.

We don't wanna end up underwhelmed, very busy lifes gives us a big lap between doing drugs together and the next time we meet up we made up our minds to try this LSD.
Our minds shit, some real viking deep mentality I would guess but what do I know, can't see me not handling it and letting go and neither him.

1 blotter would def just make us wish we had more. 1.5 which would be around what the other dude said 150, but instead 170. Don't know about that, it's god damn hard to understand what you dive into really and a real hard decision getting to that what you would think is your personally sweet spot. But really, brother with brother, as we are together I find it very strange if either of us wouldnt enjoy the fuck out of it but we are by no means no experienced trippers.

I'd say follow your instincts and take what sounds like a reasonable dose to you based on experience reports etc. None of us know how much is going to be too much or too little for your tastes. What I do know, however, is that if you take too little you can always take more later*; but if you take too much there's no going back. So on that note, I'd start with one tab, wait 2-3 hours and then if need be take some more once the strength of a blotter has been gauged. Though it should be noted that I'm not very hard headed with psychedelics and have a habit of being too sensible for my own good, so maybe work up from 1.5 or 2 blotters instead (2.5 would definitely be jumping in the deep end IMO)

* Acid tolerance does build very quickly but redosing shouldn't be a complete waste unless you wait 'till the tail end of the trip, peak effects will just be less intense than taking the whole lot at once and duration will be stretched out a bit.

perhaps we should aim for 1.5-2 and just as you say maybe redose to extend the trip or increase the intensity just a little bit if we feel that's a good idea.

I decided for 2 blotters (220ug).
It was very intense and overwhelming with feelings and I don't know if I had a bad trip or not, I never was scared but at times I was confused.
The visual effects was very intense for me my whole field of view was covered in it, things melting together, I could see electric impulses from my girlfriend to my body and at the hardest peak I reached something I guess would be an ego death, I dissapered from reality and felt as if I wasnt in my body or alive, or as anything was alive it was just ONE and when I returned to my body it felt as if I was reborn with purity and I started to cry and I kept crying for 10 minutes. Very very intense.

Told you that you should do less! Doesn't sound like you had a bad trip, but perhaps one you weren't quite ready for. Starting off with just 1 tab would have allowed you to experience how LSD makes you feel without throwing you in at the deep end.

Still, every experience, good or bad, is an experience that will guide you in the future.

Wow man, that sounds deep, I was thinking about trying 200ug but now I think I might aim for 125-150ug for my first time

We don't wanna end up underwhelmed, very busy lifes gives us a big lap between doing drugs together and the next time we meet up we made up our minds to try this LSD.
Our minds shit, some real viking deep mentality I would guess but what do I know, can't see me not handling it and letting go and neither him.

1 blotter would def just make us wish we had more.

I decided for 2 blotters (220ug).
It was very intense and overwhelming

Well that escalated quickly! FYI 220 micrograms is like 3 times the dose I take on a regular basis and I have been doing it 25 years. 220 as a first dose is way too much. Also remember that many of the stories on here of people taking X amount of micrograms have no idea how much is really in their hits and that's why you see all these trip reports on "nice light 300 mic doses". Those stories are almost all from people who listened to way overestimated mic counts. Your next trip you should just do one, its less intense.

Well that escalated quickly! FYI 220 micrograms is like 3 times the dose I take on a regular basis and I have been doing it 25 years. 220 as a first dose is way too much. Also remember that many of the stories on here of people taking X amount of micrograms have no idea how much is really in their hits and that's why you see all these trip reports on "nice light 300 mic doses". Those stories are almost all from people who listened to way overestimated mic counts. Your next trip you should just do one, its less intense.

I found 220ug to be a great dosage for me even though its intensity, at times I was not aware I was high off of LSD but I handled it all well I think.
I'd rather say my next trip I should do just as much, can't see why I would step down a notch if the intensity suited me. It was very interesting, just wish I would know where to focus my energy to learn something from it, it was all so new it was hard to cope with what I could learn from it.

And yup, I did suspect that people only believe what their told. I can't promise they're 110ug but from the trip I got I kind off believe that it was 200+ I was tripping off.

Told you that you should do less! Doesn't sound like you had a bad trip, but perhaps one you weren't quite ready for. Starting off with just 1 tab would have allowed you to experience how LSD makes you feel without throwing you in at the deep end.

Still, every experience, good or bad, is an experience that will guide you in the future.

I probably wouldnt call it a bad trip but hey I don't know, I do think that bad trips are filled with anxiety, panic and fear which I felt neither. It was overwhelming yes, and I was not ready that it would be so strong. But in hindsight, I loved every bit of it, even though I was so mindfucked at times I couldnt make any sense of anything.

Wow man, that sounds deep, I was thinking about trying 200ug but now I think I might aim for 125-150ug for my first time

I actully did it with my girlfriend instead of my brother which was originally planned. She only took one, 110ug. She was pleased and going into it she was like "ok, ill try but I can already say it's not my thing" but LSD caught her eyes I must say, she helped guide me a bit through it when I was to mindfucked to make any sense. Guess she wasnt as mindfucked as I was lol. We will definitley trip again together, we have only taking ecstasy many times in the past together. I'd say aim for 150, maybe, 200+ is very intense but if you are hardheaded and think you can handle it I doubt you will regret a 200 dosage.