View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid Confusion

wonda

Greenlighter
I've tripped on acid maybe four or five times, so I don't really know much about it. But the other my friend bought 6 black strips of "acid" for 140. He took some, said he didn't really feel it, and his dealer said it was probably bunk. Then today my friends bought what was supposed to 100 tabs of this bernie strand for 300, but when he took it out of the tinfoil it looked like a straight up business card. I feel like my friend just got jacked 440 dollars but I don't know. Please help!

It could be just paper with nothing on it, or it could be paper with LSD on it. It could also have a a number of other chemicals on there. You really won't know for sure unless you test it. Eating it could also tell you if it's active or not, but you should definitely test it first. That's probably about all the info we could give you without you testing it first. Maybe someone is ripping your friend off and selling him useless paper, but he may end up getting or already having something good or an unknown drug. Tread lightly, don't take a huge amount or anything like that thinking it's going to be bunk.