View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous acid and shitting blood

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
so i'm thirty seven now. i 've been using drugs since like 2002. i never really had an lsd connection. my weed and shroom dealers would get stuff in frequently, so i only tried acid a handful of times. i read about digestion and psychedelics so i'm pretty sure i usually fasted for a day or so before these trips. never had problems with shitting... so this brings me till 2016 and my somewhere getting the confidence to order what i'm calling "acid" over the internet. i started using 1p-lsd, eth-lad, and ald-52 like every three days for a year or so. i'd take 3/4th to 1 and 1/4th of a tab. i didn't try fasting, so i was noticing taking abnormal sized shits during these trips. the acid would make a nerve damage injury that i have with my back feel better, no pain or headaches or pin sensations in my body. i began to feel like my back was even getting stronger after a few months. so i kept using acid like this for about a year. my injury started to improve from what i was feeling, so i thought to myself "maybe i could even dose a little more to heal part of my back." so i'd dose 3/4th of a tab one day, on the second day i'd dose 1 and a half to 2 tabs, and then on the third day i would dose 4 to 5 tabs. after the third day i would take three days off and then repeat the cycle. i did this for about another year.

i'll say after the first few months of these drugs i started to notice my gums hurting from putting the paper between my lower front lip and gum like chewing tabaco. i'd leave the paper there for a couple hours and then spit it out or swallow it... i always thought lsd was supposed to be non-toxic, so i was kind of confused. i remembered hearing about tripping and shitting blood, so this began to worry me with all of the massive sized shits that i was taking. after this i was looking through my shit for like a year and a half until i noticed like raisin sized dots of red in the brown of my feces. i thought maybe it was just undigested food, so i kept observing. i noticed before like chunks of lettuce, pieces of corn and whatever else which i never really saw before, so i wasn't that concerned with the blood. i kept dosing. so after a couple of months of this, i noticed a drop of blood in my shit and this was the end of me ordering psychedelics over the internet. i haven't taken these drugs in four years now with the last time i tried being 2018.

i'd like to say now though that after the use of these drugs my spine cracked like unbelievably during one trip. i wasn't even moving and it somehow cracked. it started to crack less frequently after this one amazing crack too. after all of this tripping a lot of headaches and pins or falling asleep in my hands and feet or basically anywhere in my body, this has all went away. my back still feels weak, and if i do the wrong thing i will get a headache, so it wasn't really a miracle experience, but i feel like these drugs helped heal my back faster. i noticed that i would sit still and feel like a pulsating where my injury was. this could go on for like minutes, even a half hour or an hour at a time. after that feeling my back would always feel really good. this happens anyways with out drugs, but it was particularly pronounced and longer lasting on acid.

so i've googled and searched this site for all combinations of lsd and shitting blood and feces and stool and digestion while tripping and whatever else, and i can't find anything about lsd and shitting blood. i heard about it once before from a defunct local message board, it wasn't really a drug site. it was an older guy claiming that he knew people that shit blood from psychedelics. i never knew the guy, so i always thought maybe it was an exajeration, just because it made him shit so much, but i'm glad i kept this in mind now and kept checking my stool... i hate to worry people about this, i was checking the post your stash thread and noticed a bunch of you sitting on a lot of tabs.

so do you guys think my stuff was cut? i'm guessing no, even shrooms make me shit. i just can't believe there is nothing on the net about my problem. i wasn't really over eating either. i was thinking maybe i used to over eat as a kid and i damaged my insides then.

It sounds weird but I actually think the problem here is the dye on the blotters. I think a lot if not all would be printed on ordinary paper and ink, nothing food grade about it. A lot of extremely toxic shit is used in ink and the process of making it.

I wonder if just the excessive exposure/ingestion of poisonous ink caused this issue.

Could also be those specific drugs you were taking. They aren't 'acid' aka LSD, they are research chemicals with potential for random side effects that havnt been documented(like shitting blood after prolonged use).

spine cracking is normal adjustment and relaxation after use of muscles.
blood in feces could be misperception, but get occult fecal test done by lab in case you have problems.
no prob with the lysergamides.
also you can just chew the blotter for half an hour - do not leave it agaist your gum, that's silly.

Get a colonoscopy.

Blood in poo isn't the end of the world. Don't assume it's cancer. I had blood in my sperm once. Got everything checked out. There's nothing wrong down there. Doctor said it happens sometimes. I've also had blood in poop. Again, nothing serious.

It could be serious, so don't ignore it.

Might be nothing. Could be an internal haemorrhoid. It could be a fissure. It could be a benign polyp. It could be a bout of chronic diverticulitis.

You're almost 40.

Get a colonoscopy.

you probably got a hemmoroid from sitting on the toilet too long on acid - you blew a gasket - that happens - get your ass up and try not take a dump on acid unless you really have to

and don't keep wiping your ass over and over if you do take a dump - it's only gonna get so clean even tho you think you can get it to be spotless because you're silly

Last edited:
you probably got a hemmoroid from sitting on the toilet too long on acid - you blew a gasket - that happens - get your ass up and try not take a dump on acid unless you really have to

and don't keep wiping your ass over and over if you do take a dump - it's only gonna get so clean even tho you think you can it to be spotless because you're silly

Bidet. Do like the Europeans do, spray your ass hole then wipe.

-GC

i'd bet a million dollars that's all it is

80% of the population deals with hemorrhoids at some point in there lifetime - especially in your late 30s

it's fun getting old

:tunein:

it definitely wasn't bright red blood. i've had that from wiping too hard as a kid. the problem i noticed went away a couple weeks after i stopped dosing.

whatever i was taking seemed to make me shit like way too much. i'd shit at the begining of the trip and by the end i'd be shitting again. i'd only eat like two average sized meals a day too... usually at the begining of a shroom trip i tend to need to shit if i haven't fasted. i haven't heard about this from everybody, so maybe my body is just reacting strange. the research chemicals i was taking were pretty strong though. i'd be tripping for like 20 hours... i guess my body isn't meant for that stuff. i dunno. i'd like to take some more, but i'll probably just take some more shrooms in the future and monitor that. doesn't last as long so probably less excessive digestion.

i didn't really think about the dyes in it, they were white tabs with black writing, so i don't know how that would've done that.

G_Chem said:
Bidet. Do like the Europeans do, spray your ass hole then wipe.

I use flushable wipes now. It's a game changer. Never going back to dry paper now.

foodcrisis said:
it definitely wasn't bright red blood.

Get a colonoscopy.

I use flushable wipes now. It's a game changer. Never going back to dry paper now.

Get a colonoscopy.

I hate to be that guy ;) but working alongside plumbers in my line of work… “Flushable” wipes are the bane of their existence. It’s a perfect example of how companies will say whatever they have to to sell a product. If you rent, fuck it, but if you own I’d be wary. They don’t break down like toilet paper and clog up just like any other wipe.

That said, I know just how awesome they are and use them at festivals all the time. Nothing worse then not having a clean ass at a festival lol.

-GC

Some brands break down just fine. You have to use a good brand and use them sparingly. Like one or two wipes per flush, along with toilet paper. I've been doing it for many years (in a house I own) and never had an issue with the plumbing. If/when I do have an issue, I will pay to fix it. Money well spent.

Twenty bucks for a bidet with a twenty minute install, and you have a sparkling clean, shower-fresh bung hole every time.

Just make sure you don't turn it to the lady wash setting or you'll hose down the back of your sack. 😅

This thread is degenerating into some comedy gold.

Really the LSD dont have any connection with your guts/shits. You can still consuming it. The issue of the ink, could be, but I would say 90% is not that poisonous...

In any case you could try with just regular powder triptamines, for example

I would also say that you dose a bit too much maybe. You could try diving your dosages by 2 or 3 or more and probably get your back benefits with way less side effects too. Mini and microdosing works wonders in a lot of situations. Specialy in semichronic takes.

Less is more (except for shitting, where more is more)

i just want to update this with something i just found on reddit

some one links this article that's over my head as far as understanding, but maybe someone out there is interested https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4048923/ i searched a lot on the topic and couldn't find anything on any search engine, which i'm surprised cause usually if a drug has a negative side effect it's highly publicized. this article seems like proof though that it was the drugs that were effecting me and it wasn't just coincidence. i hate to make people paranoid and check their shit around tripping for no reason.

for me i used to consider psychedelics some kind of wonder drug that had no negative physical side effects. i always felt like they would make me live longer and i still think they can have positive physical effects if done in moderation or if you're not prone to shitting blood, like i've heard they grow part of your brain, and i swear they align the spine when it's going the wrong way... but i definitely had these side effects, and it'd be cool to scientifically figure out exactly what's going on.

i wish there were tests i could go into where i could try dropping acid again and let them study my body. i definitely wouldn't start using it frequently unless i were a gineau pig for science.

i just want to update this with something i just found on reddit

some one links this article that's over my head as far as understanding, but maybe someone out there is interested https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4048923/ i searched a lot on the topic and couldn't find anything on any search engine, which i'm surprised cause usually if a drug has a negative side effect it's highly publicized. this article seems like proof though that it was the drugs that were effecting me and it wasn't just coincidence. i hate to make people paranoid and check their shit around tripping for no reason.

for me i used to consider psychedelics some kind of wonder drug that had no negative physical side effects. i always felt like they would make me live longer and i still think they can have positive physical effects if done in moderation or if you're not prone to shitting blood, like i've heard they grow part of your brain, and i swear they align the spine when it's going the wrong way... but i definitely had these side effects, and it'd be cool to scientifically figure out exactly what's going on.

i wish there were tests i could go into where i could try dropping acid again and let them study my body. i definitely wouldn't start using it frequently unless i were a gineau pig for science.

I have noticed my stomach is kinda upset/pooping can be harder and a weird experience while tripping but I've never seen blood personally. I always look at my poops too. I've only ever had to shit once while tripping, but have felt like I needed to and couldn't a handful of times. The one shit I did was huge, far larger than normal and was about 6hrs post dosing. Bigger turds and larger amount than I've probably ever shat. It almost didn't flush - a giant mount of not so firm turd, reminiscent of that scene in jurassic Park where the main Dr sees the dinosaur crap and sticks his arm in it.

Ive always assumed my slightly stomach/GI discomfort was from the ink on the blotters. But yeah, I'm sure there is more to it and it could very well be the drug itself.

LSD is non-toxic, you haven’t been taking LSD.

-GC
Couldn't it be by-products left over from these clandestine labs? I've had a bloody sore on the roof of my mouth from an MDMA batch before, same with some rolls. Also, I've experienced diarrhea from ecstasy pills before. Couldn't the same happen with black market lsd or some kind of other RC psychedelic? Left over by products from the synthesis. Altho, this sounds more like some medical urgency to me.
Cheers

The GI tract has loads of serotonin receptors in it which regulate disparate processes such as the production of acid-neutralizing stomach mucus, the rate of peristaltic muscle contractions pushing food down the digestive tract, and sensory processes that regulate feelings of fullness or hunger or nausea.

I would doubt it was non-specific toxicities of the LSD analogs, as they are still potent enough where you are unlikely to be consuming enough of an impurity or ink to be getting deleterious effects.

You should get a colonoscopy or endoscopy because the blood likely came from somewhere. You could be wasting a piece of insight that might catch some serious condition early.

so i've been reading reddit for the past couple weeks now and i've noticed a ton of people saying they get stomach trouble and excessive bowel movements while tripping... at first i started to tell my story to the posters but at this point there is so many threads that i'm wondering if i should even continue to post and warn people... it's like if you're getting undigested food in your shit like i did, you're going to think something is up and keep checking your stool if you have any common sense. the person is probably going to notice blood eventually if they are prone to it.

so i'm really thinking that most people aren't going to get blood in their stool. i've heard of people dosing a lot higher doses than me and they don't get stomach problems... i feel like if i put too much information out there, a person that would be helped by tripping might stay away from it because shitting sounds unenjoyable or they don't want to get addicted and mess up their GI tract... i dunno. it just seems unlikely that a person would have the same problem as me if i've only heard one other person even talk about this and it wasn't on the regular part of the internet. i realize i might not've been looking at my feces as much if i weren't warned about it though, so i don't know if i owe it to other people to warn them. it's kind of confusing to me. like i don't want to make any of these drugs more illegal and harder to get by posting something that might not even happen to everybody. like i could just have a super weak stomach or maybe i damaged my intestines as a kid eating too much... i really don't know what to do. there is really A LOT of posts about people having to go to the bathroom while tripping though.

it actually makes me wonder if i should post about people and their first trips in the woods and stuff too. like warn them they might have to go to the bathroom... i'm not really fond of tripping in the woods anyways. one time my girlfriend and i were in the woods in washington state and we ended up walking out of the woods on to a high way. i'm glad she wasn't tripping. i got really anxious... i don't know how much to warn about harm reduction actually being good though. like maybe it's none of my business is part of what i'm thinking... i still might post when i see this stuff. seems like it could go the wrong way though.. not that the legal state of psychedelics could get much worse... like i like to post that i think psychedelics are good for your brain and help your central nervous system when not abused. i definitely think pychedelics have the power to do more harm than good.