• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Achievements with weed?

I'm not even allowed to have a spatula in public

im that dangerous with it

Met my best friend which I consider a major achievement since I'm a little reserved and picky about my friends.

Best achievements with weed: laughing my arse off with my friends, having exceptional sex with my gf, eating the best tasting meals of my life, best enjoyment from movies, composing nightmarish music...

Mainly epicurean achievements ;)

that is cool, i like that way of seeing the world

i'm gonna go look up 'epicurean' now, not joking

edit: just looked it up, damn that guy got it right. i'm an epicurean now

Last edited:
I would say that probably my archivements with weed are essentially meeting a lot of people, having better relations with friends, great trips, been able to explore my minds in different ways, better appreciation of music and others activities like skating, things like that.
Im also pretty young but I finished high school, did an extra year and past an international exam that allows me to go study in Europe. I had decent grades both in high school and in the semester of university i just did without studying that much. Now I'm going to France and will be able to study what I want. So weed wasn't that much of a bad thing for me even smoking on the daily.

weed is a tricky one. I think for myself it is not a hinderence only when I truly do not feel that I need it, otherwise it is a crutch. For a long time I thought it would help me deal with emotional issues that I struggle with while still being able to work and hang out with people. I think now it has served more as a crutch for me to lean on, as there are people who have overcome greater obstacles with out any substances. There is some semi-famous qoute from some army general or someone of sorts that says something to the effect of "the mind has the ability to adapt to anything" and I believe he was referring to the horrors of trench warfare.

It some ways it may have helped me, but it feels more like a shortcut or an escape now more than anything else. An escape can be a good thing if it is like a sort of vacation or used as a way to clear to mind of usless worry, but if all you are doing is aiming to escape your problems then they will eventually catch up to you.

I've achieved many things stoned, but I don't see a point in listing them as it seems just short of dick sizing. Really, our accomplishments are more a measure of our skill IN SPITE of our drug use, rather than a measure of our skill BECAUSE of our drug use. There are high functioning stoners just as there are high functioning alcoholics, just as there are complete shit hole stereoptypes of both.

I survived and graduated high school stoned, somehow I made graduated with honors too.

that is cool, i like that way of seeing the world

i'm gonna go look up 'epicurean' now, not joking

edit: just looked it up, damn that guy got it right. i'm an epicurean now

technically that's just hedonism (pursuit of pleasure), epicureanism is more about enjoying the simple fruits of humble labour