• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Acetylfentanyl - making a nasal spray

zebedee79

Bluelighter
Ok, i've read lots of topics on this but they have conflicting information. Im getting 200mg of acetyl-fentanyl I know I obviously need to dilute it, I'm gonna assume its 98% pure as described and I think it's hcl but Im waiting for confirmation from the vendor. So if it's HCL will it dissolve in water? I have sterile PG liquid from making my own e-liquid would that be better?

I'm planning to over dilute it to be safe, and use more sprays. Any advice would be welcome

Cheers

Hey Zebedee, I hope you're doing well. Those of us who really subscribe to the philosophy of Harm Reduction are typically very leary of dealing with substances of this nature. Acetylfentanyl is highly potent and a barely visible quantity could be enough to kill a healthy human being several times over. For this reason, we really can't adivse on a "safe" or totally vetted means of ingesting this stuff. Keeping this safe would involve you having an immense level of trust in your vendor, which I'm assuming you probably don't.

The best thing that you can do for yourself is to firstly, get a friend to stick with you the first time you try out this particular batch. If something goes wrong, you'll have someone functional enough to put you in the rescue position, provide CPR/Narcan and call an ambulance for you. Next, you should volumetrically dilute the solution, which it sounds like you were planning on doing anyway.

If it's a Hydrochloride Fentanyl, than you shouldn't have much issue with dissolving it into normal saline. I can't think of a great reason to use something like PG, seeing as how your product should already be quite soluble. Make sure you do an allergy test to start. Even if you're not allergic to Fentanyl, you could be allergic to something random than contaminated the product throughout the process of synthesis and packaging.

After the allergy test, conduct a very, very small insufflated dose. Wait 45-60 minutes and then redose if you feel you can handle it. You don't need to tread with this kind of extreme safety every time you dose, but you must practice extreme safety until you have at least a vague point of reference from which to go.

I don't know why people would spend money on Fentanyl. I know it's a matter of personal opinion, but Fentanyl is everything I dislike about Opioids without most of the stuff I like. It gets you very sedated and itchy and non-functional, but doesn't produce anywhere near the level of euphoria and bliss that real Opioids like Morphine or Heroin will.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'll have someone with me and I've got naloxone injections so I'm hopeful to minimize the risks. Unfortunately its a matter of money i'm trying to keep dopesickness at bay with little money, fent isn't ideal but I'm not in the right frame of mind to go through withdrawal again. I've used fentanyl and acetyl-fentanyl so I'm not allergic, but I've never had to mix up a spray myself before. Again thanks for the reply, it's bery much appreciated

Just an update in case anyone is ever in a similar situation. The acetyl-fentanyl dissolved fine in saline and works fine. I've read other threads with people saying it doesn't disslove, I've got HCL and it dissolves fine. Stuffs potent, 10mg is prob equivilant to 100mg or so of good quality H3, so anyone messing with this chem I urge to use caution. And thanks Keif for your advice, I appreciate it and it was good advice.