• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants acetone wash for meth

katykattt

Bluelighter
i know you need to use pure 100% acetone in the acetone wash. i have that, but it has bitrex in it, which is a denaturant. it’s used to make the acetone taste like shit so we don’t drink it. is the acetone i have still okay to use? do they even sell acetone without a denaturant?

also, i have a lot of shake as well as some bowls that i didn’t finish and scraped out, because i was too excited to try a different batch %) is it okay to mix that reclaim in the wash with the shake?

thanks

Last edited:
Don't use the denatured stuff because the acetone will evaporate but not the bitrex, it will get left in your gear. Walmart sells pints of pure acetone for around $5-6, it's in a blue, rectangular metal can in the hardware dept. As for mixing all the shake and partial bowls together... go ahead, I do and haven't had a the slightest problem.

Last edited:
Talk to @Perforated. He'll get you straight.
I heard my name mentioned. @katykattt there are several approaches to acetone washing meth floating around the place. While they all mostly get the job done, many of them are overly complicated or refer mainly to amphetamine or cocaine. In my modest opinion, this is the simplest step-by-step explanation we have. But if anything not at all clear please feel free to ask questions (in this thread would be best)