• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs accidentally took 10mg of phenazepam(meant to split the 10mg pile into 5mg)

Aphex747

Bluelighter
hey guys. i have read all the horror stories looking for a solid way to make a solution, which i couldnt find. i accurately weighed 40mg on my digi and split it into 4 piles. i meant to divide each pile and take just 5mg, but i accidentally took a full pile and licked the powder where it was. im guessing 8-10 mg max phenazepam. what do you guys recommend for HR ??? should i take anything to weaken its effects? should i try and stay awake as long as i can? i also took a 10 mg vicodin for my leg and neck cramps about 9 hours ago. should i be concerned??

ive read the blackout dose is when you reach the 5mg+ dose. so im ready to blackout in the next 4 hours or so. im just asking for advice so i dont hurt myself or do anything stupid. (more stupid than i already did) should i lay down so i am just blacked out "asleep" in bed, or do i risk not waking up from taking too much? i am mainly concerned because i slightly mixed opiates with them. a 10mg norco.

ive been reading alot of these powders are cut, and it did look more like a powder, than a chunck of small shards or crystalline chunks. im hoping though its 98.6% pure like it says. i also found it odd that there was no flavor, or aftertaste. not even sweet, or that kerosene flavor some rc's have. it was like putting a tasteless flower into my mouth, but at about an hour +10mins, i absolutely am starting to feel it. i heard it takes about 4 hours before the blackouts begin. i really have no idea what im in for. glad to see this stuff's full potential, but if its as good as i hope it is, i wont remember to take 5mg next time instead of 10mg.

should i try and stay awake to prevent slow breathing and never waking up?? i just dont want to do a bunch of projects around the house and break and fumble over a bunch of expensive equipment and costs myself lots of money. but more overly i am concerned with my health.

i took 10mg phenazepam (on accident, meant to do 5) about 30 minutes, am starting to feel it. if anyone can help with this would be great. its going to peak in 3.5 hours or so, so any info before i blackout would be superb!
thanks again guys. i will make a trip report if this ends up as crazy as i think it will. but please stop me from doing some serious harm to myself? thanks -aphex

Last edited:
Can you call someone to come over and have an eye on you? I guess you have some kind of tolerance to both Opiates and Benzos?

Sleeping it out with someone else present would be the best option in my opinion. I once blacked out from Phena for about one day and nothing dangerous happened, just made a fool out of myself but I would try to not leave the house.

Night night.
I dont think you're in danger but I'm not an expert, I've taken higher doses than that and sometimes blacked out and a couple of days later (after several redoses) come round with nothing but memory loss.
Other times I've gone to bed and slept 12 hours.

^yea my older bro said hed call me in a few hours (hes getting to sleep now) he was more concerned than i was, but he had worthy cause for the sake of HR.

yea i do have a tolerance. like 2mg klonopin is what i need to relive my anxiety, any less and it makes me feel weird. and with valium i take usually 20mg, but i never redose on long half lived benzos. you never get that "enjoyment" factor back. i defintely feel alot more relaxed and comfortable and even kinda limber, for playin xbox all day and night.

so would i be best to stay awake and not go out in the garage and do any tinkering, but just keep myself occupied through forums and stuff. my brother was concerned that i would blackout alseep for 2 days and maybe at some point stop breathing. i really think ill be fine from where im at now but im thinking it was really pure, not so much cut. so i will report back! thanks if anyone has any other ideas. i read some people prefer to blackout in bed so they dont stumble through the house breaking stuff. i just wouldnt want to be too cns nerve depressed. i should feel the full effects, i will defintely report back from a 10mg dose. so far so good actually.

See you tomorrow amigo.

Firstly you will black out. Lets just make sure we're all on the same page in that regard. Tomorrow you probably wont remember shit about today.

Your best bet is to go straight to sleep. Otherwise you're most likely going to do exactly what you dont want to do: behave like a dumbass. Thats just what benzos do man. You probably will start doing projects all over the place, and leave shit half finished until you wake up tomorrow. Also you probably will do all your drugs if you dont give them to someone else to hold on to.

You are trying to "plan" not to do that, and "plan" what you are going to do when the phenaz kicks in. Think about that for a second....none of your prior plans are going to mean dick once those benzos kick in.

This doens't happen to everyone. But its pretty common. I know with myself all those things are exactly what would happen. Especially because I'd keep saying to myself "Oh I took 10mg of phenaz and I still dont feel that fucked up. Must just be a tank!" When in reality I was incredibly fucked up.

Go to sleep or get a friend. I'm gonna follow this thread for the sole reason of seeing if you end up doing anything funny :)

"blackouts" are controllable right, just a severe lack of judgement? i mean, if your concious yea you would be in a zombie mode. i do know whats is like from an aold xanax bar habit....they gave me loads of amnesia.i think at this point my biggest issue might be making a bunch of weird calls. gonna ride this one out, i may not even black out. i def feel its effects. good deal. just waiting on it to reach peak plasma levels, right around 4 hours. halfway there! -aphex

You definitely will lol. Just right now you are on the drugs, so at the moment it doesn't "feel" like a black out. But I promise you, you will wake up tomorrow and remember very little, if anything, of what happened after you took the phenaz.

You definitely might make weird calls. You probably will do a lot of weird shit. Its super ironic on benzos too because you think you're behaving 100% normally. THATS the demon aspect of benzos. I mean take right now for example: you already are saying "I might not black out!" But you took 10mg of phenaz. Amnesia is all but guaranteed. When one is on a lot of benzos, they are are 100% convinced they are straight and will will remember everything. They won't.

Once again: Get a friend to watch you if you dont want to tinker in the garage or make weird phone calls. Just make sure they know not to let you even after you promise you're thinking clearly. You definitely wont be lol.

Lol, yeqa im gonna try and ride the lighting and stay awake but i dont need to be waking up late tomorrow wondering why the house is empty, Lol. i jk...im pretty responsible, but what i made this morning was an hinest mistake. im just glad it wasnt something crazy like 2C-P or some phsycadelic active in tiny amounts. i knew what i was doing at the time, it just kinda happened! i feel so far like its a brand new morning. my only wish is that i didnt break my headset for call of duty. i need a new one to play and i grounded myself for the weekend from driving. might be able to get the bro to help on this one. thanks guys for the advice and giving me something to stay occupied until i know its time for the sleep chamber. ill update every now and again. i kinda wanted to get messed up enough id be staggering through the house. weeee''lllll seeeeeee!

Go to sleep or face nearly infinitely variable negative consequences. You can't plan for it. If you are not sleeping, you will proceed to act with the spirit of great intoxication. Unplug your phone if it worries you.

If you ride it out, chances are that you won't like the results tomorrow. Unless you are lucky.

true^ ive called my parents on a few klonopin and etizolam and they could tell i was slurring. they mentioned it well after the fact but yea, i know what your saying. im already bad enough with starting projects and not finishing them. last time i did something close to this, i woke up with most of the carpet ripped by hand out of my hallways like i was renovating.. i think i was watching "this old house" with bob vila on pbs, or it was on in the background

^druid yeah the most ill be trying to do is play xbox. if i feel the need to sleep i wont fight it. im just cusrious as to how strong of a dose 10mg is. wasnt my first intention, was going for 4-5 but now ill know if what i got is the real deal at least. thanks for the concerns guys. im just trying to enjoy the first few hours i guess before i crawl into my racecar bed. i think phenazepam is closer than klonopin than any other benzo, in the sense that i can think really clearly and helps make me productive. ill try to be productive on zpam when i take it in a regular dose of 3-5 mg. somewhwere in there. its always hrd to be exact with powders that possibly could be cut, despite their oustanding reviews

this works too bc i took a 10mg hydrocodone with a 15 mg's valium, and spaced out 5 etizolam tablets. they werent making me sleepy, but i really shouldve picked a better time to weigh doses instead of being up all night and already a little clumsy. if does what its supposed to do, ill be super happy and keep the doses low. i hope this helps someone, if they ever accidentally take too much and wonder what they should do to be secure and like was said, a brother or a friend to watch.

thanks guys for your time and helping me understand this new (to me) rc benzo. i could easily see someone else doing this so hopefully they can find this thread soon after dosing! -aphex

Its possible you wont even feel 10mg I dont know where you got it but if it was from say doing a google search and choosing off say the first 20 results then your shit is probably cut. My buddy ordered a bunch that came in a glass labeled vial and it took like 100mg to feel anything and like 200-300 to black out. And I dont have a massive benzo tolerance.

Hide you keys, whatever you do, just hide your keys! You might want to hide for phone if you have a job or girlfriend/boyfriend

^
Defo this! And sleep on your side(at least try to.lol) with head slightly elevated.
Dont know why im bothering with writing this as the guy will be sparked out by now, until tomorrow when he will wake up to find his shoes in the fridge and a pair of fresh chickens on his feet.:-D

hide your keys and phone, though not in an obscure place. I've lost many things by hiding them in obscure places while on phenazepam lol. If you have a decent tolerance (say 5mg doesnt make you blackout) then you'll probably be fine. If you have no tolerance then you can except some weird things to happen, luckily you won't remember then, unfortunately, others will. I've taken 10mg without a huge tolerance and basically couldn't walk, kept falling over everywhere, i'd end up doing these things i call table slides, where for some reason you end up sliding all over your coffee table knocking everything off. Just be super careful about taking a shower or a bath and try to remain off your feet.

I remember putting a whole 2l of chocolate milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge while on phenazepam, well i don't remember doing it but it happened. lol.

hmm. it never got too intense really. i wasnt too dissoriented but i did fall right to sleep about the 4 hour mark., just woke up. super solid sleep. will be trying this again. hope it doesnt require 10mg to feel it. felt good and relaxed before i passed out. wasnt anything too extreme, but got caught up on some sleep

yea i got it through a trusted vendor they rank 9's on SOS. nothing but good reviews. im thinking maybe because i was coming down on 2-FMA when i dosed, that it wasnt very noticable. it was like a very slow gradual buzz and then i went and laid down and slept from 12noon to 6pm like a baby. would love some feedback on this. plan on another experiment in the very near future. might just try 5 next time and see what that does. please work better!!!!!

well at this point i can still feel it really well. now it feels probably like a "strong" normal dose would. i feel like i took a ton of clonazepam XR it just stays like a good klonopin buzz not going anwhere, ive been really productive, when im not sleeping. gettin tons of stuff done (the right way) but i do have a strong, underlying tone of amnesia. i wonder if you can get used to amnesia. not looking forward to the half life, i kind of like it where i am. even catching up on weeks of lost sleep

OP said:
i think i was watching "this old house" with bob vila on pbs, or it was on in the background

lol nice.

good to hear you're ok and still with us. and you know your product must be pretty pure because there was a good while where there were reports all over the place of bunk/cut to shit phenazepam; people were taking ridiculous doses with little to no to moderate effects.

don't make the same mistake again:)