• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Accidentally Drank Meth Bong Water..??

You’re going to get more appropriate answers if you stop using SWIM. It confuses things and quite frankly does nothing to protect you as a poster.

Just say if it was you or your boyfriend. As @negrogesic has stated he has to mention things like the dangers of a child drinking meth water because you’re using SWIM.

It’s also not allowed on this forum. I’m sure it’s in the BLUA.
I was a green lighter when I posted this & thought this was what people used, as I had seen people using SWIM regularly maybe 5 years ago. Obviously this post is old and I no longer need any answers.. 😉

I would encourage you to go to the drug studies forum and look at the study posted by @Skeebs. I took part in it and it’s incredibly interesting. But don’t let any illusion be that your anonymity is protected on BL because it isn’t. Not due to BL but due to things like the application him and his team have developed.
Yep. Should have stipulated that there is no privacy. I meant that whatever user name people adopt they can just pose as their user name and not pretend they are someone else. But yeah, once something's posted it's permanent somewhere for sure.

I saw that thread and read it through. I would like to take part in it as well.

Yeah I did, I had tons of fun actually and I’m in a super good mood today ☺️
Soooo, how'd it go with your bf? He just got lit for 12+ hours?
.I have a friend who used to out the leftover bong water in her coffee. She swore by it as a great way to get up and have a good day, without getting too fiendy.

I was a green lighter when I posted this & thought this was what people used, as I had seen people using SWIM regularly maybe 5 years ago. Obviously this post is old and I no longer need any answers.. 😉
How has this thread been up for two whole weeks and I only noticed it last night?

Soooo, how'd it go with your bf? He just got lit for 12+ hours?
.I have a friend who used to out the leftover bong water in her coffee. She swore by it as a great way to get up and have a good day, without getting too fiendy.
Ok so since I’m not an experienced crys user, he’s more experienced than I am..so I was pretty scared when he accidentally drank the bong water since I thought it would get him sick or have an overdose or something. But all that ended up happening was he just got suuuuper lit for hours lol he kept telling me “babe I’m not even high like that” then the next day he admitted “yeah I was pretty fucking lit” 😝

You’re going to get more appropriate answers if you stop using SWIM. It confuses things and quite frankly does nothing to protect you as a poster.

Just say if it was you or your boyfriend. As @negrogesic has stated he has to mention things like the dangers of a child drinking meth water because you’re using SWIM.

It’s also not allowed on this forum. I’m sure it’s in the BLUA.
For real that is so old it isn't funny anymore.

My friend in high school once told me drinking weed bong water would get me super high then he watched me do it and started cracking up after he just wanted to see me drink something very gross.

I just brought this up to my boyfriend again and he said it was a different kind of high and it was so bomb that he wouldn’t mind drinking bong water again lol but he did say it was super nasty, like he could taste the crys.

I just brought this up to my boyfriend again and he said it was a different kind of high and it was so bomb that he wouldn’t mind drinking bong water again lol but he did say it was super nasty, like he could taste the crys.
Also, it’s incredibly hard to know how much you’re consuming. He might be tasting more cries whilst shivering in a corner of the shower.

What is the purpose of smoking meth in a bong?

I get it for marijuana because it's hot and when you cool it down through the water you can take larger hits. Also, THC isn't very water soluble so you're not really losing anything.

Methamphetamine is highly water soluble so a good portion of your hit is going straight into the water.

What is the purpose of smoking meth in a bong?

I get it for marijuana because it's hot and when you cool it down through the water you can take larger hits. Also, THC isn't very water soluble so you're not really losing anything.

Methamphetamine is highly water soluble so a good portion of your hit is going straight into the water.
I actually get a huge and better hit when I smoke from the bong. I really don’t like using the pipe, i just really start feeling some type of way about it when I’m sitting there twisting the bowl. The bong also makes me feel like I’m just smoking weed, not something toxic lol. Idk it works for me.

I’m never sure what people are talking about when they say they smoke meth from a bong. If they are talking about the kind of 10 inch or more tall thing weed smokers use I can’t imagine it would be that great. However, very popular here is what we call a glass bubbler which is about 4 inches tall with a 1.5 inch diameter. The meth is smoked in a tiny bowl about 1/4 the size of a stay-puff/glass dick pipe and sucked down a glass tube to the very bottom of the water where there like 10-20 tiny holes for it to pass through into the water. The user sucks on a a few inches of flexible silicon tube. There is maybe 50 ml of water in it I guess.

I have to say it is the absolute best way to smoke meth I have every tried. Every hit gives the thickest cloud you could imagine. The very low volume of both air and water in the system is what makes it so effective and efficient when pulling hits.

I’ve evaporated the water from one a few times after smoking 7-10 grams and all that was left was some gunk that dissolved in acetone. I’m pretty sure all the meth makes it through and none dissolves in the water.

I’m never sure what people are talking about when they say they smoke meth from a bong. If they are talking about the kind of 10 inch or more tall thing weed smokers use I can’t imagine it would be that great. However, very popular here is what we call a glass bubbler which is about 4 inches tall with a 1.5 inch diameter. The meth is smoked in a tiny bowl about 1/4 the size of a stay-puff/glass dick pipe and sucked down a glass tube to the very bottom of the water where there like 10-20 tiny holes for it to pass through into the water. The user sucks on a a few inches of flexible silicon tube. There is maybe 50 ml of water in it I guess.

I have to say it is the absolute best way to smoke meth I have every tried. Every hit gives the thickest cloud you could imagine. The very low volume of both air and water in the system is what makes it so effective and efficient when pulling hits.

I’ve evaporated the water from one a few times after smoking 7-10 grams and all that was left was some gunk that dissolved in acetone. I’m pretty sure all the meth makes it through and none dissolves in the water.
Could you post a picture of what you’re talking about? Can’t really picture it in my head lol and I’m wondering if I can find something like you’re talking about at the smoke shop so I can try this out.

This pic is the exact same set up we have at home, but with a bulb attachment for crystal. We can also smoke wax out of it. I’m pretty sure that’s what it’s primarily made for. It came with both a bulb for smoking crystal & the attachment for dabs, don’t know the technical term for that one though as I just recently started dabbing lol.

Could you post a picture of what you’re talking about? Can’t really picture it in my head lol and I’m wondering if I can find something like you’re talking about at the smoke shop so I can try this out.
I threw mine out last time I quit (again) so I can’t show you a picture of exactly what I mean. This is the closest thing I could find online. Think “really tiny”

i went to first NA meeting, and lady was talking outside about a pipe sounding much like that, wow NA is hard core, i dont expect fluffy mushy lala times , but that was intense, such fukkn language and `tudes,,ONE THING I CANT STAND IS INTOLERANCE! lol jk went to an AA meeting years ago and is was like church , compared to that hell, it is what is there but i liked the AA meeting that was across the street from moms bar, damn im so low energy that bong hit sounds about delish,,,,,ooops

I actually get a huge and better hit when I smoke from the bong. I really don’t like using the pipe, i just really start feeling some type of way about it when I’m sitting there twisting the bowl. The bong also makes me feel like I’m just smoking weed, not something toxic lol. Idk it works for me.
💯 this. By cooling and humidifying the smoke you can take normal breaths which mean whatever small amount people worry about being pulled into the water are more than made up for by fewer bad/ wasted hits

Only idiots use bongwater in meth pipes. Why would you want dissolve the stuff you'retrying to inhake in the water. smh. These people