• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

It seems like the men get the rougher end in Swedish rape law.

Yes the laws are kinda insulting to women but in terms of rape I doubt anyone could say a man was knagged into sex versus a woman saying she was verbally accosted.

I think people need to just grow the fuck up, ask if that is what the other person wishes, and never use rape laws over regrets.

You are responsible for your own actions even if you regret them but I find it quite immature a person could throw a five to twenty year sentence at someone because they willingly made.

I really think most adults are able to say yes or no and that should be more than enough to stick if there is no gential trauma or sign of struggle.

You can't really talk someone into sex against their will unless its more like blackmail or prostitution.

Soooooooo you thought a normal woman sucks random dick and wants to get butt fucked by strangers....hold on a second while I lie down and get in the fetal position and cry with laughter for the next 47 minutes

^

You should get out more lol.

OP: Got to be a troll anyhow. Even if not, it's all aesthetics anyhow. If it feels good go for it. Remember; we were all women once. Oh, and you really should take responsibility for your cock -bag that little fucker up, man.

Soooooooo you thought a normal woman sucks random dick and wants to get butt fucked by strangers....hold on a second while I lie dqfown and get in the fetal position and cry with laughter for the next 47 minutes

qft

So what are rape laws concerning uncontrollable laughter?

You are clearly extremely distressed about this, and I can certainly understand why. You slept with a transsexual, but you had no awareness of this at the time. That is something that would be extremely distressing to most straight men like yourself. However, there is no reason to question your sexuality because of this. You had no idea that she was a transsexual, and you believed you were having sex with a natural born woman. This has nothing to do with you whatsoever but her. The issue is not in anything you did but the fact that she lied to you. A secret like this is something that should be disclosed prior to having sex not after.

I have no sympathy at all with OP. He had his jollies. He clearly enjoyed and now's he's whimpering because he liked it. Go away.

I suspect the OP is actually a fiction writer. I think he lives under a bridge with dopemaster.

Though there is nothing as romantic as pooper penetration. On my wedding night, I really want my husband to make babies in my anus.

How do you think your wife would have felt, if you did score and had sex with a female?

Hi WTFHAPPENED new to the site and only joined after reading this. I hope you got the help you clearly needed for this situation! Therapy and an aids test would have been needed. I hope you come back and give us an update someday. And in short that is rape and is not uncommon I spoke with a sexual health nurse who confirmed men are raped in the numbers but due to the nature of the crimes go unrecorded or reported as victims are too traumatised. I firmly urge you to seek help and support

@LandsUnknown fully agree there is no reason to fully question his sexuality. Friction on most men's private parts will result in some type of reaction even the unwanted kind.

I am a cross dresser and I am taking hormones now and I am quite passable in my own way, (I don't have big boobies and my hips are a bit narrow). That being said, I am always up front about who I am. It saves so many hurt feelings. later on. Besides that, I don't want a sexual partner or to be in a relationship with someone who thinks I am less of a person much less to say they think I'm disgusting.

Man, this sucks. Though it's not a rape. Rape in my mind is Forcing someone to sex, not tricking him to. Still a terible and humble thing to do. All I can tell you is give it time, try to forget it. There's nothing you can do now is it? Seeing a therapist would help too. Traumatic expiriences should be carefully faced.

Maybe I am just a pervert but I got a stiffy reading that. If I could have only been in that situation. You got off so obviously your body enjoyed, despite your anxieties. Keep doing drugs like that and you could be on the other end of that tranny.

It’s been a few years since this happened to you, if therapy hasn’t worked there is an over the counter medication that you can use called triactin.

Triactin like a man and stop crying. Come out already it’s 2018.

Same thing happened to me in a similar way. Picked up this hot chick and after I sucked her dick and she started slamming me in the ass, I noticed she had huge hands. Like a man. She may have been a dude.

Serves the fucker right I say. He thought it acceptable to cheat on his wife - until he found out he was fucking a transexual up the arse...

Karma!

(And don't blame god - there's no such thing)

Same thing happened to me in a similar way. Picked up this hot chick and after I sucked her dick and she started slamming me in the ass, I noticed she had huge hands. Like a man. She may have been a dude.

Lol