• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Opioids Access to legal opioids for pain in Belgium?

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
Wondering if any one in Belgium has insight on what access to opioids for chronic pain is like in Belgium…Brussels specifically.

Are doctors restricted and threatened by the government for prescribing like in the US?

Do patients with chronic pain have difficulty accessing opioids due to drug war type restrictions there?

Are the pharmacists always experiencing shortages or refusing to dispense prescribed medication?

Its very bad in the US due to the criminalization of pain management as a response to rampant fentanyl use in our country …and Belgium is a place I could potentially go.

I remember a mod from drug culture that no longer posts used have a gigantic oxy script and a gigantic methadone script at the same time so it seems like a free for all…can anyone offer more insight?

Last edited:
Wondering if any one in Belgium has insight on what access to opioids for chronic pain is like in Belgium…Brussels specifically.

Are doctors restricted and threatened by the government for prescribing like in the US?

Do patients with chronic pain have difficulty accessing opioids due to drug war type restrictions there?

Are the pharmacists always experiencing shortages or refusing to dispense prescribed medication?

Considering leaving the US due to the criminalization of pain management as a response to rampant fentanyl use in our country …and Belgium is an option for me.

I remember a mod from drug culture that no longer posts used have a gigantic oxy script and a gigantic methadone script at the same time so it seems like a free for all…can anyone offer more insight?
I can’t speak for Belgian doctors but British ones will prescribe you methadone far easier than oxy all you need do is tell them you are an addict and they will put you on it after a blood or urine test but if you go down that route you will get methadone but will never ever get good painkillers ever again even after surgery as you will be on the druggie list. I had to be almost killed and mangled beyond fixing to get anything stronger than codeine (which you can buy otc here) though instead of trying me on morphine they went straight to oxy which is in my opinion much more addictive and gabapentin and my pain management doctor keeps trying to get me to swap to methadone. I really don’t know why as Iv never once put my script in early or asked for stronger ones though I did reduce my dose myself and he wasn’t happy when I told him and he actually tried to get me back up again so I get very mixed signals from him
Hope this helps

Belgium is strange, small towns sold me methylphenidate without a script, cities will look down on you.

all depends on your doc, the old ones are worth their weight in gold. The younger ones are a bit more suspicious and hesitant.

I know multiple people (early 20s) getting valium and tramadol scripts for whatever reason and some pain patients get oxy and pregabs.

Just don’t lie to your doc, be honest.

But stay the fuck out of belgium if you want to get lit, not the biggest fan of their LE.

@Loquacious how can you not lie to the doc if you wanna get oxy or opioids and don't have serious health reasons?

can you elaborate on their police?

@Arnold so basically more or less just your standard cops just like everywhere else.

PS. If you ever have to file charges against cops, you always do it at the public prosecutor's office directly, any other choice would be stupid and potentially dangerous, also assistance by a lawyer could be helpful even though doing it without them would be better just be careful about what you write.

@Arnold are you from belgium?
I still vividly remember the huge pedo crime case that happened in the mid 90's in Belgium, that shithole country truly has some nasty shit going on.

This plus the huge fucking drones spying on you in your garden. Ive thread the needle too many times and avoid belgium at all costs. Friends got beat up by police and there never was any footage, only charges against him. Fuck belgium.

it truly smells of typical nasty pedo kingdom, usually the worse police behaviour is the worse the crimes the elites are responsible for, it's always like that, police reflects their masters.

Acquaintances of mine witnessed black slaves chained to the wall in makeshift underground prison cells in 1960's belgium, just about 50 years ago.

Last edited:
it truly smells of typical nasty pedo kingdom, usually the worse police behaviour is the worse the crimes the elites are responsible for, it's always like that, police reflects their masters.

Acquaintances of mine witnessed black slaves chained to the wall in makeshift underground prison cells in 1960's belgium, just about 50 years ago.
That brings up another topic

I have a black wife and I’m white.

Is that going to be a source of problems in Belgium?

Are ppl racist against blacks or interracial marriages there?

There are parts of America I would not even drive through with her (the entire south eastern USA - it’s a 3rd world country within one of the most advanced countries)

That brings up another topic

I have a black wife and I’m white.

Is that going to be a source of problems in Belgium?

Are ppl racist against blacks or interracial marriages there?

There are parts of America I would not even drive through with her (the entire south eastern USA - it’s a 3rd world country within one of the most advanced countries)
This…. I will no longer even go down there. Don’t wanna be SA’d and have the assailant have more rights to my body that I do, plus thousands of other reasons. Your description couldn’t be more perfect.