• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Accepting your death in dreams VS in DMT experince?

amook

Greenlighter
Hi guys
I v been occasional psychedelic user . not so much now . but never tried DMT . mainly because I thought I m not ready . knowing i have to face death with dmt, and my desire to try DMT OR AYAHUASCA I began to dream about dying . however after couple of times dreaming about dying I start to accept my death in my dreams (mainly because in my waking life I KNOW : acceptance = reward) so much so that i stopped dreaming about dying altogether .in few of my last dreams it felt really easy and I didnt even care whats going to happen after I die . it was like I was gaining experience with each of my dreams about dying.
((accepting my death always resulting in me waking up))
now i want to know how much of these can be related to DMT experience . would some one who accept death in his dream having easier time with DMT ? or even Ayahuasca?
Thanks

Hey there, this isn't really suited for this particular forum, as all threads in Basic Drug Discussion are supposed to pertain in some way to Harm Reduction. I'm moving this to Psychedelic Drugs, but I'm sorry if it doesn't belong there.