• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Academia, Research and Journals. V. Fill the Knowledge Bucket!

Good idea for a thread - do they have something similar in the Neuroscience and Pharmacology discussion forum? Simply don't think many people in EADD read that many papers.

Kinda like the draw a molecule thread you started a while back. We're just not that smart in here :p

Good idea for a thread - Simply don't think many people in EADD read that many papers.

We're just not that smart in here :p

Speak for yourself mate - I'm a fuckin genius. I read the Sunday Sport every fuckin day.... ;)

Speak for yourself mate - I'm a fuckin genius. I read the Sunday Sport every fuckin day.... ;)

I remember wanking over Cathy Barry (ooh aah) pics when I was a children.

There isn't even a daily Daily Sport no more. That was REAL news. People used to take the piss out of me at work for buying it, but it would always be the most crumpled paper in the staff room at the end of the day.

Kinda like the draw a molecule thread you started a while back. We're just not that smart in here :p

And also the "draw an EADDer in MSPaint" thread, we're not even that smart in here! :D

I remember wanking over Cathy Barry (ooh aah) pics when I was a children.

There isn't even a daily Daily Sport no more. That was REAL news. People used to take the piss out of me at work for buying it, but it would always be the most crumpled paper in the staff room at the end of the day.

What? There's no daily Sunday Sport anymore? So I've been reading the same paper every day for how long? I wondered why the models never aged but just got a little stickier...

What? There's no daily Sunday Sport anymore? So I've been reading the same paper every day for how long? I wondered why the models never aged but just got a little stickier...

I think there's a Sunday Sport that comes out every Wednesday. But that stays unchanged on the 'rack' for a few days.

It's something like 70p for the midweek Sunday Sport. Expensive, but when you're dealing with a newspaper with an actual nipple-count, one must expect to pay a premium.

Looking back I have to chuckle. Remembering when Treacle made a joke about people reading The Sun not being veru bright, think it was just banter :). In my 3-FPM state I thought I was creating this ingenious post, arguing my logic for why we shouldn't judge readers of The Sun lol This post I had written was total utter shite n people would say so but I swear blind it was ace. Anyone else do that on stims? Think you're writinf a well-written post only to die of embarassmebt the next day when it's complete drivel :D

Evey

Just buyed the sun and weekend sport, sipping on some green tea having a smoke, then have a nice line of 4fmph and do some scientific research, yeah baby

This is an ace thread I wish I had kept up my fees with the British Psychological Society now n I could hace got papers. I owe like £160. Think i will try pay it n ger my membership back because would be lovely to see papers mind you would I be allowed to share links with you I'm not really aware of their rules I never read all the Terms of use use stuff when I join so will have to chexj

Yes I will see if I can i worked hard for that n its silly not to be a member when i could pay the fees. I miss reading the Psychologist.

Evey