• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Abusing Adderall and ice methamphetamine

123red

Greenlighter
I take anywhere from 60 to 100 mg of Adderall a day and eat crystals of ice and take Xanax to sleep every day!!! How long until my heart gives out?

your gunna kill yourself. Asking how long until is the wrong question it should be how much can i safely use

Ok how much can I safely use? I take just enough to motivate me to work hard my job is very physically demanding but I will admit I get carried away sometimes it all started with adderall but it's hard to find and expensive

I come from a upper middle class neighborhood so I have no idea what physical labor is like. But, I do know is I take dl amphet xr everyday and don't experience any real negative issues other predicted direct effects of the drug on the heart bp ect.

I honestly doubt you are using meth any differently then i use my very expensive modafinil and somewhat expensive esp without health insurance adderall.

I take them to feel more motivated and focused.

Additionally I do get euphoria sometimes at the peak level of amphetamine xr in two doses four hours appart occuring at roughly 12 hours plus or minis 4 hour for 2-3 hours. However, this is entirely dependent on my nutrition, rest, balanced my life is ie sex, music, slept feeling like i worked hard enough got organized made appt house clean did something creative read ect first.

I would start by checking your blood pressure and heart rate i would be worried if your pushing your hr up into the >100 or blood pressure too high then working on top of that you could be damaging your heart and cardiovascular system because it needs rest and if your constricting your veins and your hearts going crazy for like idk how long you work then cant sleep your blood and repairing and basically internal house keeping that keeps your veins working and clear food digested normal bowelments orgasms ect start falling apart and you can cause electrolyte problems and damage your muscles and joints as well as damage your brains stress centers making you angry and snap and depressed and you can make your heart swell