Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Abused MDMA, Looking for info

plomlol

Greenlighter
Hi all,

I have done MDMA for 23 weekends in a row. Yes dumb, but im looking to now and try to improve myself.

I know, im stupid, im an idiot, I've heard it before.

My question is how hard have I fucked myself?

Curious to speak to people who have been in the same boat as me and are now facing issues/problems because of it.

If you know what health effects / issues or you have been in the same boat as me, please let me know below.

Many thanks,

Last edited:
Abusing mdma can have bad health effects including things like anxiety, depression, memory loss, and insomnia. This is all due to your neurotransmitters being out of whack, with serotonin being the one effected the most. If you don't have any of the symptoms mentioned I wouldn't worry too much about it what the health effects are, but I would certainly stop doing mdma. I used to think I could do as much mdma as I wanted too because I never felt any negative side effects, until one weekend I abused it so much that I felt the said negative effects for a long time (still slightly feel them). There were times where I never thought I would be better. It is a really scary thing and I would never suggest getting to that point.

If you do feel any "hangover" or "long term comedown" symptoms, what helped me the most was exercising and mindful meditation. I know that what everybody says, but it really does work. A healthy diet also helps and vitamins the help recover your brain (I use focus factor). There is always time for recovery but you have to be proactive and healthy, which means avoiding things like alcohol and other mind altering drugs.

I hope you lay off the mdma because I wouldn't want anyone to feel the "LTC" effects, scariest feelings of my life.

Hi all,

I have done MDMA for 23 weekends in a row. Yes dumb, but im looking to now and try to improve myself.

I know, im stupid, im an idiot, I've heard it before.

My question is how hard have I fucked myself?

Curious to speak to people who have been in the same boat as me and are now facing issues/problems because of it.

If you know what health effects / issues or you have been in the same boat as me, please let me know below.

Many thanks,

It seems like you're almost enciting issues, which to me sounds like a brilliant mindset for setting yourself up for a fall.

Are you actually experiencing any negative effects? Because your post gives the impression that you're more just looking for them. If you don't feel any, then you don't feel any.

My experience: I've used MDMA pretty heavily during a few years of my life. What I generally experienced was a brain fog which would gradually dissipate from last dosing, but could linger for weeks, or perhaps months. I generally just tried to avoid it, although sometimes I'd slip up, but it would go away. It was more noticable in retrospect. I never really experienced any anxiety/depression, apart from the comedown which usually felt kind of like a terrible cold. I'd usually feel a bit groggy on the Monday too, but all symptoms cleared up if I discontinued use.

Look, nobody knows if you've "fucked yourself up".

Although you may me suffering negative effects coz of the drugs, the past is the past and its pointless to think about it.

The main thing is you are alive are you are able to improve yourself.

Start by going for a jog everyday, and just eat healthy.

23 weekends in a row... plot twist. It was meth not E. lmao no way it would continue working that many weekends in a row

Not much anyone can specifically point you to except for brain imaging and memory tests from MDMA users in terms of quantifying any damage. At this point I wouldn't even add the stress of worrying about it and lay off for at least a year and then keep rolls spaced 2-3 months apart

Abusing mdma can have bad health effects including things like anxiety, depression, memory loss, and insomnia. This is all due to your neurotransmitters being out of whack, with serotonin being the one effected the most. If you don't have any of the symptoms mentioned I wouldn't worry too much about it what the health effects are, but I would certainly stop doing mdma. I used to think I could do as much mdma as I wanted too because I never felt any negative side effects, until one weekend I abused it so much that I felt the said negative effects for a long time (still slightly feel them). There were times where I never thought I would be better. It is a really scary thing and I would never suggest getting to that point.

If you do feel any "hangover" or "long term comedown" symptoms, what helped me the most was exercising and mindful meditation. I know that what everybody says, but it really does work. A healthy diet also helps and vitamins the help recover your brain (I use focus factor). There is always time for recovery but you have to be proactive and healthy, which means avoiding things like alcohol and other mind altering drugs.

I hope you lay off the mdma because I wouldn't want anyone to feel the "LTC" effects, scariest feelings of my life.

Yea, I have anxiety and depresssion and sorta used mdma to escape and have that couple of happy hours at the end of my week to keep me going and to look forward to. I know it's dumb but when it's literally the only thing making you happy, it's hard not to.

Regard to what the other person said about me it having to be meth otherwise I must be feeling nothing, that's why I've come to terms with it and stopping because I no longer feel good on it even if I take 1-1.5g and haven't given my body time to rejuvenate so pretty much every day is a comedown.

Yea, I've noticed some effects (agitation, sometimes randomly vomiting, cold sweats) and that's why I'm trying to stop myself.

Sorry if I sounded cunty in the post but I have come to accept how dumb I have been and I'm just trying to move on and better myself.

Thanks a lot for the reply though.

Look, nobody knows if you've "fucked yourself up".

Although you may me suffering negative effects coz of the drugs, the past is the past and its pointless to think about it.

The main thing is you are alive are you are able to improve yourself.

Start by going for a jog everyday, and just eat healthy.

Thank you, that's why I have the attitude I have is because there's no point in complaining about what I have done in the past, I'm alive and just looking to move on.

I was more just seeking if anyone is in the same boat as me and looking at what effects they have noticed just so I know what I'm in for.

Thanks for the reply though.

Yea, I have anxiety and depresssion and sorta used mdma to escape

Do you mean to say that you were originally self-medicating anxiety/depression, or that the anxiety/depression has worsened/been caused with increasing use and therefore you think the drugs are playing some role?

There is going to be some aspect of stimulant withdrawal if you use abuse a stimulant every weekend for 20 weeks, there could simply be some time needed for the brain to reset. Chronic sleep deprivation is also definitely a thing.

I wouldn't start worrying about all the long term comedown type stuff, I'd just let your brain go a few months without stimulants and hit the cardio/mindfulness and get some sleep

Do you mean to say that you were originally self-medicating anxiety/depression, or that the anxiety/depression has worsened/been caused with increasing use and therefore you think the drugs are playing some role?

There is going to be some aspect of stimulant withdrawal if you use abuse a stimulant every weekend for 20 weeks, there could simply be some time needed for the brain to reset. Chronic sleep deprivation is also definitely a thing.

I wouldn't start worrying about all the long term comedown type stuff, I'd just let your brain go a few months without stimulants and hit the cardio/mindfulness and get some sleep

Not self medicating so to speak, but constantly feeling like shit so wanting to take mdma so I could have 5 happy hours out of the 168 you have in a week.

I gues that could be referred as self medicating but I looked at it more of an escape.

Yea the effects have worsened all around the board but I fully knew what I was getting myself into, generally speaking with every drug I try / do I research it a lot so I know exactly what's going on, how it works, dosages, previous people's experiences etc etc

It is important to note that MDMA is neurotoxic in nature. Damage is definitely being done from your usage.

It is important to note that MDMA is neurotoxic in nature. Damage is definitely being done from your usage.
There are however plenty of people that abuse E for years with apparently little consequence - neurotoxicity with abuse is far from guaranteed.

Adverse effects of E abuse or abuse of other drugs certainly don't have to be due to neurotoxicity as well.

Not self medicating so to speak, but constantly feeling like shit so wanting to take mdma so I could have 5 happy hours out of the 168 you have in a week.

I gues that could be referred as self medicating but I looked at it more of an escape.
I think we're still a little bit fuzzy on what symptoms can actually be attributed the the abuse, or if there are symptoms that would go away with some sobriety - it sounds like you probably had a lot going on beforehand and maybe now you're ready to genuinely deal with what ails you.

My main recommendation is mindfulness. Learn through the Headspace app for starters. There's also another app called 10% Happier, I believe it's called. Give it a good go and practice it lots, learn about mindfulness.

Plom any news from you..? How's that weekend gone man?

Good my man, first weekend in 23 that I havent touched md, did do a little bit of K and a couple zoots but no mdma. Still generally feel a bit disassociated at the moment and pretty down, but feeling good that im on the way to actually helping myself for once.

Generally speaking everyday for the past weeks has felt like a comedown but I have got so adjusted to it, it just feels like normal so i'm waiting for my body to just let itself fix and hopefully I should start feeling good soon. Also trying to workout / eat a bit more healthy to help my body.

Have managed to start on that app that Cotcha recommended, Headspace. Never really meditated before but im on my 3rd day and seems to be quite interesting.

Thanks for asking,

Good news that's what i wanted to listen from you...Try abstaining from all drugs cause you'll notice a faster restore but if you feel the need some weed may be a better option to help you ease the hard times with depression or anxiety! I'm in a similar situation mdma user for the past 4 years but this last year has seen me using about 1-1.5g per month aproximatelly on multiple occasions,never exceeded tha half gram ever in a simple session though...i'm on my second week of abstinence but i've decided to make it a 4 times a year thing from now on and focus on life!

The things you really need to do for a better psysical and mental recovery are exercising,healthy eating with many fruits in the diet and good quality sleep.. I have also found that reading books like novels or fiction stories or whatever interests you can help with focusing and sharpening your brain even on an intellectual level!
Keep these in mind and you won't be dissapointed

Good news that's what i wanted to listen from you...Try abstaining from all drugs cause you'll notice a faster restore but if you feel the need some weed may be a better option to help you ease the hard times with depression or anxiety! I'm in a similar situation mdma user for the past 4 years but this last year has seen me using about 1-1.5g per month aproximatelly on multiple occasions,never exceeded tha half gram ever in a simple session though...i'm on my second week of abstinence but i've decided to make it a 4 times a year thing from now on and focus on life!

The things you really need to do for a better psysical and mental recovery are exercising,healthy eating with many fruits in the diet and good quality sleep.. I have also found that reading books like novels or fiction stories or whatever interests you can help with focusing and sharpening your brain even on an intellectual level!
Keep these in mind and you won't be dissapointed

Yea, when it got to the point of me consuming 1400mg in one night and not feeling all that great I thought it would be time to stop.

I like your idea of having it as a 4 times a year thing, think i'm gonna try to do that too!

Yea man good hearing from you, hopefully shit starts to turn good quick.