• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Abused MDMA in the past, what now?

LearntYoung

Bluelighter
So yeah, I really abused MDMA in the past and ruined it for myself.
I have used it weekly for a long time, a few times even throughout the week.
Then I had a break for 3 months and used monthly after that.
I've even used a little over 1gr over a night once.

Yes, I know, this was really irresponsible behavior and I haven't used MDMA for 8 months now, not even feeling like it most of the time.
Just once every now and then I think of it, and this is one of those times (not that I'm ready to use it now, it's thursday night...)
I was just wondering:
How long should I wait now before I ever use it again if it's responsible to ever use it again?

When I had that 3 month break I was depressed and that was also the reason I started the break.
There's no sign of depression anymore (not having had any sign of depression for over 2 years now) so I think it's safe to say that that was completely drug induced.

I know my serotonin has been replenished a long time ago, but the receptors are still damaged, I assume.
Might they ever recover?
Also, magic truffles (psylocin) works just fine, while that also works on the serotonin receptors.
How come that isn't influenced by the damage it has suffered from my MDMA abuse?

By the way, I am feeling healthy, eat healthy, work out and I have an above average memory.
I just have a terrible concentration, but I've always had that.

How long is a long time if you don't mind me asking? Use it the next time you want to use it, do it in moderation though and please resist the urge to dose like you 'used' to. Few hundred MG's per session, few weeks months apart.

The weekly use was for half a year, but I grew towards that, starting with once every month.

Last edited: