• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Abuse proof oxycontin question

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've got a 40mg oxycontin and I want to start off with taking 5 or 10mg so will have to smashed it up into pieces but these are those abuse proof ones that don't powderise and needs to be struck with a hammer to break it apart. So the question is will breaking it defeat the time release mechanism or does it still release just as slowly as an unbroken one?

If its the "OP" version, then no breaking the pill physically will not defeat the time release. There are tried and true techniques for liberating *most* of the oxy. Try searching the webs.

"Abuse proof oxy" will never exist. There are various ways of doing it.. I've always found however that chewing it until its goo and swallowing with water (with intent of the size of the pill and approximate milligram dose you are trying to take) is more than good enough for me. It almost hits just as hard as instant release mechanisms for adderall as well. Its not going to be fully 100% instantaneously released into your system, but pretty damn close for such a caveman tactic. Try chewing the pill fragment until its completely saturated into a liquid foam almost, then swish your mouth down with water and swallow a couple of times. I don't know other ways to do this, but you don't want to overdose from doing too much (as with any method obviously). Back in the good ole days I remember getting my hands consistently on the Purdue "addiction-resistant pill" that every addict hates to the point of saying "its not even worth it." Well, I chewed those bad boys down and the water too. I don't know what they are talking about lol. Very nice experience back then. Haven't seen the "addiction free" or whatever the hell lie they are still selling today pills since. I would maybe want to/ maybe not see them ever again. If an addict wants to get high off of something a chemist designed to *not* get people high, in almost every instance the addict will find a way. No one is more intelligent when it comes to getting high than a drug addict lol. Kind of wild but no one is complaining when the high hits.