Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Absurdly High Urine Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galadori

Greenlighter
Sorry if this isn't the right place to have this thread, but I didn't know where else to post. Anyways I've been in a substance abuse class for a while now(Clean throughout) and today my counselor showed me my urine test result from the first day I went(these samples get sent to a laboratory and are not the instant test kits). Anyways when he showed me my results it stated that my levels for MDMA was roughly 7800ug. Now I don't have extensive knowledge on drug test results, but isn't that questionably high? I took the test 3 days after I had "used". Am I wrong or is it normal to test that high multiple days after use.

Depends on how Much MDxx was consumed milligram wise, height, weight, age, diet, how much water was consumed, etc. Too much shit to figure that out. Any time I had a test I made sure of having a 5+ day grace period to clean out or else I'd go without.

Sorry but we do not allow drug testing questions. Everyone is different and different tests have different thresholds and metabolites that they look for. Basically, don't use drugs if you know you're going to be tested and it can be quite shocking when you find out just how much can be detected. Things can hang around for a long time, especially metabolites.

Status
Not open for further replies.