• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Abstral Fentanyl PILLS - good, dangerous?

Nope. It's legit. If its not scored its not supposed to be cut. I have a couple friends in the pharmaceutical industry and more in nursing. You can do it, but there is no guarantee that you'll get what you should. Also, some states even prohibit MEDICAL professionals (including pharmacists) from doing so. I always thought pill cutters were for scored pills anyway. Some of em are hard to break evenly. 8mg dilaudid comes to mind.

Weeeiird, well that's good to know, I guess. So half of one of those oc80s they used to make was dangerous @.- should've liquid measurement.

Live and learn I guess

Yup. I started researching when I split a 40 with my girl. She got twisted, I got almost nothing. That was the only time it was that extreme, though.

you can most likely dig up info on the percentages and binders etc... example: i found a place where it told the percentage of bupe/naloxone in the suboxone brand strips. idk if that helps.

those old OC's that we all used to love... they werent scored and im convinced that the oxy was evenly distributed. same with the 100mg MS-contin.

doesnt mean those Fent pills are evenly distibuted tho. im glad it sounds like u decided against them. i had a 50mcg/hour patch on once while messing with oxy at the same time. all the Fent did was make me nod the F out. i screwed up a blind date doing that... just imagine.

but yeah that shows u even someone with a tolerance can sometimes under-estimate Fent and once its too late... its too late. the first responders would have to be TOLD that u had injested Fent, so they know that naloxone wont do anything to help. i think they would have to give u narcan or whatever its called. and boy oh boy would they have to hurry too.

to anyone who reads this stuff, trying to play with Fentanyl when your not a HEAVY opiate addict, thats asking for trouble. best thing would be to stay completely away from opiates since you obviously dont need them. its hell trying to kick them... a complete terror IMO. Fent w/d would be awful...

Im definitely going to stay away - im doing blow tonight and really wanted something other than valium for the come down. As i stated above: Valium makes me feel like hell for 3 days.
I can't find anything else - at least i have Valium i guess.

Unless you have an opiate tolerance, better to leave the fentanyl alone. Even though, IME, taking fentanyl as prescribed without attempting to extract it or mess with the safety measures isn't really anything to write home about in the recreational department. Most people I've known that have ever taken the patches as prescribed said they worked for pain but didn't get much of a high. Fentanyl can be super dangerous....and if these are IR fentanyl tablets, you're better off taking a pass, wait for the usual opiates you know and have experience with to come back around. Opiate addiction forever changes you as a person and can ruin "getting high" on a lot of other drugs.

Very interesting comments - some people saying 100mcg PILL won't do much for me, others saying it can potentially kill me.
Obviously it's not worth it - which is a shame.
I was hoping these pills may have value to me over the patch ( which i wouldn't touch).
The ones saying it'll kill you obviously have no real experience with fentanyl. 100 mcg wont kill anybody. I'm not saying fentanyl isn't dangerous, but a 100 mcg lozenge is about as safe as it gets when it comes to fent. That said, I kinda have to agree with others that said fentanyl isn't really recreational. It doesn't have the same warm and cozy feeling that other opioids have.

Abstral is a sublingual tablet. The 100 mcg strenght is the mildest. I would take it sublingually - or use it rectally after investigating the bioavailabilities.

Hi,

Firstly, to the person who said Naloxone wouldn't work but Narcan would - they're the same drug, Narcan is just the brand name for it.

Back to Abstral...

I personally have had Fentanyl IV, trans-dermally (the patch), as the lozenge (the lollipop) and now Abstral (the sub-lingual tablet). None give you a high except the IV route (bummer, I know) and taking Fentanyl with you're tolerance will probably make you rather ill (if not dead) and you won't have even had a buzz so don't waste your time. Plus these pills are specially designed to kick in quicker than instant relief morphine or oxy (OxyNorm) so cutting them is just gonna waste a lot as they will crumble to pieces on you and you can't snort them thanks to their design. Sorry it's not better news. I'm just as annoyed as I got my first prescription and hoped they'd get me buzzed or at least sleepy but...nope. Take it easy!

yea, 100mcg would not be that much. here, the 100mcg/hr patches are like the strongest u can get, but i think if u were to extract the straight fent (non-continuous-rel), it would be something like 8 or 9 mgs. fent is really not that recreational ime tho. a little too zero to blue on the carpet floor. be safe.

From my experience Fent can be quite recreational. If you have a tolerance and are addicted you can find great recreation from it. However I wouldn't ever recommend that anyone try to achieve tolerance. If you do have tolerance Fent is great combined with other opiates. I personally enjoy eating 30mg Roxi's as soon as I got up, followed by a 1200mcg lollie under the tongue. The high and the nod was amazing. Add weed to the mix and my lord talk about euphoria.

I also kept 75mcg patches on while I did bags of dope and Roxi's. At that point I was physically addicted and in order to achieve a high I resorted to such stupid behavior. Even my other dope loving friends kept waking me up from my nod asking me if I was okay.

So in short, DON'T RISK IT! Unless you have a strong tolerance you will OD or die chasing a high you won't get unless you do stupid risky shit like I have in the past.

Im definitely going to stay away - im doing blow tonight and really wanted something other than valium for the come down. As i stated above: Valium makes me feel like hell for 3 days.
I can't find anything else - at least i have Valium i guess.
To Answer this:

NO YOU CANNOT DO BLOW then use Fentanyl for comedown. Normally benzos are used for comedowns because it helps with anxiety and sleep. But doing blow and trying to come down w one of the strongest, most lethal opiates (Fentanyl) is a HARD NO. You'll end up with a heart attack.

If you try Fentanyl, let it be an experience on its own, its too potent to be used as a comedown from a stimulant (coke) when your heart is a thousand beats a second.

HEART ATTACK.

Don't touch the fent. If valium doesn't agree with you, try Xanax. Xanax is much better for that purpose anyway.

I wouldn't touch it if i was you. There are fake fentanyl pills out there. Cutting the pill up never guarantees an accurate dose and fentanyl kills alot of people.
I would trade it for oxy or just not bother

I wouldn't touch it if i was you. There are fake fentanyl pills out there. Cutting the pill up never guarantees an accurate dose and fentanyl kills alot of people.
I would trade it for oxy or just not bother

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
This first of all.
You don't know if that is a legit pharma pill or not, there is a huge profit to be made pressing opiate pills.
Also, you don't do hardcore drugs?
You do Coke, Valium, Oxycontin... Yes you use with very long intervals to avoid health issues, the build up of tolerance and reduce the risk of addiction...
But those can be considered "hardcore drugs".
The good thing is, you are not a hardcore user.
Fentanyl is WAY stronger than Heroin and if I was you I would just not touch it with someone else's 3 foot pole.