• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Abstral Fentanyl PILLS - good, dangerous?

dustyw

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,

First i must say me and my girlfriend searched for hours and hours last night trying to find recreation use for Abstral Fentanyl and came up empty. We literally watched 3 hours of Shark Week while searching.

My buddy has the patches - but i did some research on them and said "no thanks". It seems the patches are too dangerous and i can die...i'll pass.

He now has Abstral Fentanyl 100mcg "pills". Again i can't find much info on them - Is there much recreation to these? How much would i take to be safe? Would i maybe cut one in half to start?

If they're fun and have use i need to buy a bunch of them before there gone.
I was injected Fentayl before a surgery and WOW what a feeling. I don't expect this to be the same, but are they good?

We don't do that many "hardcore drugs".
We love our psychedelics every couple weekends: LSD, MDMA, 2CB, DMT, Shrooms etc.
We do Cocaine once a month.

For tolerance: When we do Oxycontin once every 6 months i would take 40mg -50mg and swallow it she would take 30mg.
We also do about 150mg of Demeral pills to come down off our LSD/MDMA/2CB nights (not sure what effect this would have for advice - but throwing it out there)

Sorry if i'm rambling i just want to know what to expect, how much to take to be 100% safe (if the pills form is safe at 100mcg dosage).

Fentanyl is nowhere near as safe as oxycodone.

If you don't do hardcore drugs, then stay away from fentanyl! 100mcg could easily kill you considering you are pretty much opiate naive. Fent is probably the most dangerous opiate there is. Also, in my experience, non-IV fent isn't that great. Stay away.

Fent is pretty much an end of the line med for people with severe pain. When given via IV in the hospital one is given supportive measures to keep you breathing. It's really quite dangerous. It's an extremely risky medication to use for any sort of recreational purposes.

I'd try them. But I tend to be somewhat stupid and wreckless with my drug use. A half of a quarter of a pill might be somewhat safe depending on your tolerance.

The patches aren't all that awful. If they're gel ones they can be smoked somewhat safely. Just smoke an itty bitty dot, wait 20 minutes and repeat if needed.

But it should he said I'm a fan of fentanyl and anytime I've experimented with it I've had a decent tolerance. Maybe look into dried poppy pods if you're lookin for a recreational opiate.

I realize they may be a little dangerous - If i split a Abstral into quarters - would it still be dangerous in pill form?
would you get a decent buzz?

I've also done stuff like Dillies, Tramdal. We're just not into hardcore drugs - mainly because we can't find anything fun. Would these be fun?

those are 100 mcg?? i took a 200mcg fent sublingual spray once. i had a tolerance of about 30mg hydrocodone a day at that time. certainly physically dependant. the 200 mcg spray felt good, but only for a couple hours. it certainly did effect me tho...

i dont think i would mess with them if u can help it. u could make yourself sick and have zero fun, that wouldnt be worth it.

It's weird how little info there is on these "Abstral" pills...
Appreciate the input so far.

Never heard of "Abstral" but I assume its something like Fentora. 100mcg is weak, it's the lowest dose available I think. If you take 50mg oxy, 100 mics of fentanyl isn't going to impress you.

Abstral in comparison to Fentora is that abstral is sublingual (under the tongue) and Fentora is buccyl (sp?) (inside the flap of your cheek).

I really need to know if 100mcg won't impress me like Dagda says or will it kill me lol?

I really want it for a "coke comedown". I have tons of valium for my coke comedowns but wow i feel horrible for a good 3 days after valium.
I wonder of these Abstral would be good or dangerous.

100mcgs is really rather a lot of fentanyl if you aren't opiate/oid tolerant. Half that amount is given IV to induce anesthesia in those who are opioid intolerant.

50mcg of fentanyl snorted might not be too harsh, but I would stay away anyway as with binding affinities that high, you'll still raise the shit out of your tolerance.

I have no idea why people on a HR forum would advise someone who isn't into "hardcore drugs" to go ahead and try something so potent(ially lethal) as fentanyl. I'd personally stay well clear. Risk/benefit ratio and stuff. Find something else.

Is fent really that more deadly than other opiates in terms of effective dose vs overdose? Hmm, interesting..

I mean I would never say street fentanyl, like heroin bags, hell, even blotters, are exactly safe... Because how can you truly know the dose? But this is pharmaceutical fentanyl. Which is exact in size, and if its like other pharmaceutical pills, evenly distributed throughout the pill.

But opiates in general are dangerous and addictive so I'd say don't do it. Or that you should reconsider saying you don't do hardcore drugs...

NOT evenly distributed unless they are scored. If scored, each portion does have to contain the same amount. If it ain't scored, that 100mcg could be anywhere, in theory.

Fent isn't recreational, in my opinion. For a lot of us it'll just knock you out before it produces any sort of euphoria. Find a better drug to abuse that won't kill you so easily.

Very interesting comments - some people saying 100mcg PILL won't do much for me, others saying it can potentially kill me.
Obviously it's not worth it - which is a shame.
I was hoping these pills may have value to me over the patch ( which i wouldn't touch).

They have value in that you can consume a controlled, measurable dose, rather than guessing which is what happens when you try to fuck with the patches.

You stated that you have no tolerance to speak of. If you start playing with fent, you soon will. It's possible to get addicted to fent in two days, from what I've been told. I just don't see an upside here for you.

Really if the pills not scored its not evenly distributed throughout the pill? I've never heard this, and I know there's a device called a pill cutter for breaking tablets that have no score, or require an additional score.

I'm also thinking of how these pills must be prouduced, and that would be by homogenizing the materials and then taking a known amount of a known concentration of material and pressing it into a pill. Not like having all the filler and putting a little *ploop*, and there's your active ingredient, and then we'll cover it with more filler.. I mean this is surely the only way pharmaceuticals are produced right? Because what's the point of the pill cutter if it requires a score to indicate its ok to break, and even then, only in the sizes of the scores?

Because then what's the point of the pill cutter??? I'm soooo confused :?