• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Abstral 300mcg sublingual fentanyl pill

Naamkauhu

Greenlighter
Hello everyone!

This is my first post here. I have tried to find info about using these abstral pills but havent had any success.

Does anyone here How much i should snort?

I cant seem to find reliable information about pharma fentanyl. Some say 100mcg fentanyl equals as 40mg oxycodone and some say even 25mcg will kill opioid tolerant people so Im a little confused.

For reference I can use 160mg of pharma oxycodone in single dose and Wont even feel the warmth of opioids.

Should I start by snorting 25mcg or 50mcg, or is it just a waste and should snort atleast 100mcg?

If anyone could give me some advice, I would appreciate it alot!

You'll definitely need the whole thing if 160mg of oxycodone doesn't do much for you.

In fact, if that's truly the case, 300mcg of fentanyl will be quite disappointing since it's at most equivalent to 30mg of morphine (I'd personally say its closer to 25mg of morphine).

Also 100mcg of fentanyl isn't even close to 40mg of oxycodone in strength, and 25mcg won't kill an opioid tolerant person (hell it won't even kill an opioid non-tolerant 6 year old).

A 100mcg/hr fentanyl patch however is quite strong, as it delivers 100mcg of fentanyl every hour. But 100mcg alone is not strong at all, being around 10mg of morphine.

The following is unnecessarily convoluted but it gives you an idea of the conversion:

On a side note, that often reiterated statement in the media that the average lethal dose of fentanyl is 2mg is not quite right. Orally or intranasally it would more like 3mg for a non-tolerant adult. 2mg might be the LD50 when administered intravenously, but they fail to mention that part 🤔

Oh wow, well thats disappointing as you said.
For some reason I thought these pills would be a lot stronger, oh well.

Thank you for answering so quick and clarifying things for me, I appreciate it alot