• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Abstracts Of Thy Self

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
Hope you like. : )

Exploiting the valuable substance of money as imaginary transactions.
Packed with, the rediculousness of humor on the captain's cemetary in black sections.
On the offensive, searchin' for a shelter, gone defensive, from being beat by the former elder.
I hold her, I held her.
Untill the previous words lose all meaning as the memory of the hug is sucked in the vicinity of a propeller.
I gotta help her, find the conscious methods.
So the calculation, in your mental station, will be indecently evolved to ressurect an answer in a completed form.
I believe in a storm, and understand in the brain.
While you're brainstorming about the reality that I understand that you believe that I understand that you're withering in pain.
'Cause. 'You Just Don't Get It' untill I give it to you.
Disstressing the polars of the magnetic field at my fingertips, to roll up legalised figures.
With the law of determination setting foot on the moon far away from earth,
the incarceration in correlation dealt damage, will be left expressed through the decibel maximum.
Asking God "WHY?" In the vessel, moving through the rainy blurry clouds.
Out of fuel and sees his past, in the tantrum of his lachrymals.
Trained to be a study subject now.
Frail duties of lavender leaves breathes in the assumed questionable logic that my insanity increased.
As I drink from the gold cup, I bring out a toast on a masterpiece.
I'll throw thropies in the audience, and have them on both knees if they ain't applauding in
the minute after the minute I solely spoke free to the crowd while I got aroused with them auric twins.
A novel excursion of proper condom usage through an anonymous proxy you wish for her collosal feet
to shrink and maybe then 'The Shoe Fits'.
Decypher life's trials, as one of god's proxies could use a freelance writer to type files, of tiger stripe tribals
in brighter white styles.
I laugh at you in your face and throw this one on the smile pile for miles.
I explore all feats, of the obsession of your former priest.
His intent is shallow like coral reefs.
But I can still see the beauty of it all as the solar beams, reach on the water's creativity as it glows sparkly.
Enticing her spirit to overcome that immoral beast, with it's colar unleashed.
The beginning of divinity is seen as she turns the pain into love.
She only gained enough misery to gain even more beauty as she processes the fiber and
collects the reward for wearing the lost precious diapers.