• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Abstaining from smoking until entirely clean - SWIM needs advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Without A Trace

Greenlighter
I smoked daily for about 8 months, often only at night but then for a couple hours, multiple times. Stopped for about a week and worked out once or twice a day,everyday to detox but then returned to daily smoking throughout the day for the following 2 weeks. I finally quit and abstained for 3 weeks. Working out once or twice a day everyday, taking the weekends off. I have a very high metabolism and eats relatively healthy but wants to be 100% clean. Will 50 days be enough for swim to pass a test a 20ng/ml or even 5ng/ml? When should swim expect to be at 0ng/ml and finally succeed in complete detox? I am confident in being able to not return to unhealthy habits and is proud of their success.

Can anyone give swim any reassurance they will be clean soon? I wish to know for peace of mind and potential of drug tests for employment options. I will continue working out daily to speed up detox.

Friend showed me this, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2587336/ as a reference but I am not good at interpreting the science behind this.

Edit: sorry about use of SWIM, first time posting rather than just viewing.

Last edited:
We don't swim here, it doesn't provide you any legal protection and it's obnoxious to read.

Last edited:
Yep, I see you figured out how to edit your post.

50 days is plenty to be completely clean, down to probably 0.

When I was forced I'm pretty sure I was clean in 2 weeks from smoking 3gs+/day, but I have a very high metabolism. I met someone who was over a month and still not clean. But 50d should be safe.

Thank you very much for your insight, it's much appreciated. I was worried mostly because there is a chance I will be tested at a 5ng/ml level. I know that is uncommon and it was difficult to find anything accurate about detox below 50 or even 20ng/ml. Thanks again

i don't think drug test questions are allowed either. try google there is a lot of info out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.