View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Absolutly Incredible DMT Trip

JustADreamer

Greenlighter
So 2 days ago I had the pleasure of going on a DMT trip. unfortunately this trip was not a breakthrough experience nor was it anything MIND BLOWING. however. it was absolutely crazy.

Me and my 2 buddies had a bout a half gram between us. so we took multiple turns taking various amounts of hits between eachother. on my last and final hit things got very intense.. I felt it coming I knew what it was it felt like someone dosed me with 50 tabs of acid. I was tripping balls. the reality broke and shifted and everything became geometric. as if I was watching blocks and cubes move. my friends movements looked like a bad streaming movie. and then all of a sudden my heart started to race. I became afraid. how long was I going to trip. ive tripped before but this time it felt as if it was truly reall. 5 seconds ago I had a grasp on the reality I lived in. and now I felt as if I was completely separated from earth spiritually. I was terrified I tried talking to my buy about things I like and it calmed be down, but a energy flowed into me and literly grabbed my dying soul and pull it upwards. and latched on. the energy was soo powerful it warped my own reality. the room shifted. everything became geometric

the energy that came to me was so dominating yet playfull it told me to look at various sections of the room and it would blast the object with a powerful array of colors. the patterns from the tapestrys were dancing. the floor was waving like an ocean. everything was choppy. the tv looked only like psychedelic portal. I tried I tried to enter but the energy told me no. that it wasn't my portal. iwas to follow his lead. unfortunately. the feeling started to die down and the energy knew this. it told me to close my eyes but keep them open. so I did. and I saw the most beatufil aray of closed eye visiuals ive ever scene. its uncomparable and un explainable. just a blast of colors. but I knew it wasn't real I was still very conscious throughout the trip. eventally the visuals went away and so did the energy but the energy left me gift. the gift of good vibes and every since that trip. I swear to god evverytime I truly wish for a good vibe or a good happening. something happens in the real world that affects me positively.

I feel as though my trip was not the full DMT experience. yes I was scared. it was overwhelming more than I anticipated. but I'm thankful as always. I belive it was an MEO DMT but I could be wrong does anyone have any thoughts comments? similar experinces?

thanks and sorry for my spelling

Thats just the veil. You need to smoke more and hold it in to punch through that veil. Every DMT trip is incredible.

I feel as though my trip was not the full DMT experience. yes I was scared. it was overwhelming more than I anticipated. but I'm thankful as always.

DMT is medicine if used properly. South American societies have benefited from the therapeutic effects of the psychedelic medicine Ayahuasca longer than written history exists. Those cultures have proven the benefits of these South American brews over ages.