• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Absolutely horrible experience after ripping some gates(waterfall bong hits)

zombiebyte

Greenlighter
So to start this off, I'm extremely experienced with weed and most all other drugs and the weird experiences that they can give you but this one tops the cake. I've had heart attacks from coke and spice, seizures from spice full ego deaths from psychedelics, one from spice but last nights experience from just smoking weed takes the cake. I've also had to have my heart restarted after combining shrooms and seroquel on accident.

I had 4.5 months clean after going to rehab(again) and I got kicked out of sober living for saying AA is a bullshit cult. My friend took me in and we have been smoking weed together for the past couple days. It was my third time smoking since I started up again and the shit hit the fan. We were smoking some J1 from a local dispensary and I started have some extreme complications. I've also had to have my heart restarted after combining shrooms and seroquel on accident.

First it was like someone took my eyes out of my head and started moving them around(my frame of vision was moving). Then I got weird idea based thought loops(1 idea phrase keeps looping in your head). The thought would repeat and my heart started racing and I would start panicking. I would lose complete control of my body and I looked like I was having a seizure.

This happened multiple times but the first one was the strongest. I started thinking I was having a heart attack and was dying from it. My friend called 911 as I was giving him my final words. I was involuntarily telling him that this was a mistake, it wasn't supposed to end like this and after those I told him to tell my mom I love her, got an extreme amount of panic and then felt fine and breathed my final breath, said "it's okay" as I felt that I was less and less of a person, down to complete nothingness and then I all of the sudden faded back into myself as my friend was telling the 911 operator that I was okay. I faded back and forth in waves of that but getting less and less intense every time they happened.

Does anyone have any experience with anything like this? It was like a combination of an ego death, heart attack, seizure and when I had to have my heart restarted. I am wondering if it's from the meds I'm on which are Brintellix(SSRI/SRA and Tennex(blood pressure pill that I take for anxiety and impulse control)). Please shed some light on what could have gone wrong if you have it. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
sounds like a panic attack, hype strains can be unbelievably powerful and if you split a whole J of that stuff then it wouldn't surprise me that even an experienced user would freak