Mental Health Absolute Nightmare Troll on Old Unmoderated Anxiety Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
see what we have to put up with
qmOZVOg.png

in all seriousness it sounds sick and creeepy looooool

'My friend's' work occasionally ends up in the public sphere. One newspaper reported on a study he did and completely misinterpreted what his team concluded. Anyway, he woke up one morning to death threats and general abuse. It really fudged with his head and ended up relapsing on benzos. Trolls really aren't worth the effort: just shut him out of your life. If it's causing you so much anxiety that you're asking for help/advice, then as I think some others have suggested, you could either block him or if that's not possible just agree secretly with your friend network on the un-moderated site to move to a more private communication platform. I'm new to this site, as is my friend (we both joined to seek advice on addiction), but from what I've seen so far it seems pretty friendly (and well moderated). Whatever you decide to do, try not to let the 'see you next Tuesday' cause you distress. At least you and my friend have learned that you're not the only ones struggling with trolls!

Yeahah You Got This One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blat blat blat

Dw girl, if u want we can go and gang bang him. We BLers are kind and care about our members @AbbeyLee 💯🧡💛💚💙💜 we are here to protect and take care of you girl.🌷🌸
PS Whenever u feel bad or something, just hit my PM, I'll try to help you with all the resources I have available. Don't worry gal 😊

Last edited:
Dw girl, if u want we can go and gang bang him. We BLers are kind and care about our members @AbbeyLee 💯🧡💛💚💙💜 we are here to protect and take care of you girl.🌷🌸

Know anyone in Perth? I do but he's not well atm. I don't have this guy's address but I have his Facebook, Instagram and Twitter with his real name. Obviously the troll might not be this guy, but I got the info from the guy (in Edinburgh) he's stalking and I believe that guy. I'd love to show you all some of his work but atm I feel like it's police evidence or something 😵‍💫

Status
Not open for further replies.